4.1 Rating

JadeSti

so I picked up a 4.1 pax in Boston I didn't noticed her rating until I pulled out from the parking lot and a pax was crossing the street so I slammed on my breaks to avoid the pax crossing so the pax in my car slammed her face with the back of my seat. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes, she said I got bad driving, I said sorry and asked her if she was ok and she said yes. We drove off to her destination 5 miles away from pick up, half way threw the trip I asked her if she was ok again she said she was car sick, I told her I'm sorry my wife also hates my car the suspension is too stiff and you feel everything on the road, she said yes I don't feel good. I drive a sti "race car problems" lol I get to her location and she ask if I could wait so I can take her back. I said this is not the ideal car for you I can call another uber and refund you since your car sick, she's like no i don't want to wait please wait and take me back, I agreered since I didn't want her to give me a bad rating or complain, ignored other request and get her back to where I picked her up. I hope she doesn't say she got a concussion and lie or say and reckless driver to uber, I regret picking up this 4.1 rating person I just don't want her to lie to uber and they deactivate me for her false accusation, anyway what ever happens I'll move on down below is a pic of her rating lol. That's my story of the day enjoy my misfortune lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3696.PNG
    IMG_3696.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Ihateyou

Imaginations if you set your standard on 4.7 and above than You will always have nice day and smooth ride.

You didn't read the post did you? (Don't blame you... it was just a really long boring story).

Passenger rating had nothing to do with the story.

Delivery Mr.Guy

You didn't read the post did you? (Don't blame you... it was just a really long boring story).

Passenger rating had nothing to do with the story.
I had 10k rides, have u seen rider is trying to playing game, ? So they could claim injury money from your insurance? Why u get deactivated at a 4.6 as a driver?

Brian G.

So a bc student huh? I personally don't do round trips unless its worth it but since yours was 10 miles I guess it was. Taking a low rate pax is always a risk. You should talk less and just drive and never try to refund a pax period.

Tinuviel

I got a Lyft review once saying a 'race car' is not good for the city for my brand new focus st. Found it hilarious actually.

I get tons of compliments about how nice my car is all the time :biggrin:

Last edited:

ROTA

got a 3.5 rating at airport pickup after waiting 1hour.. I got power zone that day so it was a long ride with 50% on top.. i would say no!? lol i toke it..
Guy was nice just those idiots that keep stretching their neck to check your rout every 5 seconds.
60 bucks ride with tip
who knows :/

Brian G.

got a 3.5 rating at airport pickup after waiting 1hour.. I got power zone that day so it was a long ride with 50% on top.. i would say no!? lol i toke it..
Guy was nice just those idiots that keep stretching their neck to check your rout every 5 seconds.
60 bucks ride with tip

Ok you took a risk to wake at logan for 1 hr and it paid off but that isn't typical so...oh and where was the drop off?

ROTA

Ok you took a risk to wake at logan for 1 hr and it paid off but that isn't typical so...oh and where was the drop off?
Man i really dont remember the town.. It was few months ago, was trip to north, they came as 3 ppl, were talking all way till there, business guys but not from MA.

Tysmith95

60 bucks ride with tip
I find that people picky with their route tend to be good tippers. I believe that's cause they're used to riding taxis. With taxis people are used to tipping, but they always have to worry about the driver taking a weird route to run up the fare.

HAAS

so I picked up a 4.1 pax in Boston I didn't noticed her rating until I pulled out from the parking lot and a pax was crossing the street so I slammed on my breaks to avoid the pax crossing so the pax in my car slammed her face with the back of my seat. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes, she said I got bad driving, I said sorry and asked her if she was ok and she said yes. We drove off to her destination 5 miles away from pick up, half way threw the trip I asked her if she was ok again she said she was car sick, I told her I'm sorry my wife also hates my car the suspension is too stiff and you feel everything on the road, she said yes I don't feel good. I drive a sti "race car problems" lol I get to her location and she ask if I could wait so I can take her back. I said this is not the ideal car for you I can call another uber and refund you since your car sick, she's like no i don't want to wait please wait and take me back, I agreered since I didn't want her to give me a bad rating or complain, ignored other request and get her back to where I picked her up. I hope she doesn't say she got a concussion and lie or say and reckless driver to uber, I regret picking up this 4.1 rating person I just don't want her to lie to uber and they deactivate me for her false accusation, anyway what ever happens I'll move on down below is a pic of her rating lol. That's my story of the day enjoy my misfortune lol.
She should also have been wearing the seat belt to prevent such an incident from transpiring, as the driver may need to apply the brakes at a moment's notice, and since such is also the law. Notwithstanding the same, I certainly wish you the very best with the incident under discussion.