• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

pjrxj

Anyone want to pick this pax up? I try to stay above 4.75. This is the lowest rating I've seen by far. Anyone seen anything lower and picked up? Please let me know how those rides went.
I don't look at the ratings. A pickup is a pickup. $$ is $$. Besides, how many drivers get a lower rating for no reason? Where were you at to get a ping to the airport 11 minutes away?

savagedriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't look at the ratings. A pickup is a pickup. $$ is $$. Besides, how many drivers get a lower rating for no reason? Where were you at to get a ping to the airport 11 minutes away?
I sure do. 9 out of 10 times if the rating is really low then there's a good reason. My experiences with lower rated pax is usually them having a poor attitude. I'd much prefer to ride with pleasant people. Especially if it's a longer ride. But to each their own. I've had a couple of lower rated pax that turned out to be very nice. You never really know. But I will stick to my 4.75 or higher rule. Seems to be working. This was actually a rematch after a drop at the international terminal. I really didn't want to drive "11" minutes over to domestic to deal with that. Let that one go and immediately got another ping.

negeorgia

I took a 1* request. She was toes on the curb and pleasant. Must have been a glitch. I think in Chicago, the rating is not shown during the ping. I think I saw a 3.8 before.

Lowest I tend to pick up at 4.6 and nothing has gone wrong or made me want to rate the pax low. I accepted a 4.04 once... regretted it soon into the trip. He was constantly redialing and screaming into the phone at his friend to let him into the club that we were going to for 5 minutes straight. Tongue and Groove was 5 minutes away. Afterwards, a 1 star and told uber to never match me with him again.

Dinoberra

Went to pick up a 1* one time and was thoroughly pissed... was surging at 3.0 south of the city and Dude called me 7 times back to back to back to tell me to hurry up because he was gonna miss his flight. Long story short, he cancelled on me, then text me 45 minutes later to tell me he missed his flight and it was my fault... definition of 1* for real!

pjrxj

Went to pick up a 1* one time and was thoroughly pissed... was surging at 3.0 south of the city and Dude called me 7 times back to back to back to tell me to hurry up because he was gonna miss his flight. Long story short, he cancelled on me, then text me 45 minutes later to tell me he missed his flight and it was my fault... definition of 1* for real!
Deserving.

Surprised he could still contact you through uber, I thought pax cannot connect with you through the app after the trip or lack thereof after it was cancelled unless they claim to have lost something in your car to uber. Either way, hope you got your 3.0x cancellation fee.

savagedriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm usually startled when 20-30 minutes go by and someone is still making contact. Umm...leave me alone lol
I've had that happen with Lyft before. 3 am lyft line at an apartment complex. Already mad because I waited in the RAA for 2 hours expecting a ride out of a terminal. Not 6 miles away to college park for this crap. And I wouldn't have done line had it been so long without a ride. Anyways showed up to the pin. Which was on the side street to the complex. Timer started counting down. I called the pax at the 1 minute mark and he said he'd be down in a couple of minutes. As soon as that 2 minutes were up canceled and was out of there. My phone started blowing up about two minutes later. Didn't even answer. It freaked me out a bit because I thought they couldn't contact you unless a ride was active. Got my 6 dollar fee from Lyft. Better than a minimum fare for sure.

Lantawood

And when they blow it up, they are persistent. I continuously ignore.

My phone started blowing up about two minutes later. Didn't even answer. It freaked me out a bit because I thought they couldn't contact you unless a ride was active. Got my 6 dollar fee from Lyft. Better than a minimum fare for sure.