3rd and last puker

Gustavo88

got my 3rd puker last night

I'm putting up the white flag, gotta give uber eats a shoot if this doesn't workout then I'm out.

UberEats drivers: Do you guys use the uber bag? Seems unnecessary

Batman01

I saw a homeless lady pull down her pants and pee outside the door of a 7 eleven if that counts for something...maybe she was showing dominance

uberpoolfool

I saw a homeless lady pull down her pants and pee outside the door of a 7 eleven if that counts for something...maybe she was showing dominance
She was marking her territory. If you're homeless (or can't afford rent in To.) its super important to notify the competition....

FenderBender

Or just don't pick up ridiculously drunk pax. Or don't do super late nights man. Ubereats can't be worth it. Doesn't seem like it.
My only puker was at 7am on Saturday morning. Long night of drinking I suppose. You never know man!

3rd puker. Did you collect $150 from each? That's $450. :wink:
$450 isn't worth a strangers dna being burried deep in your seat cushions for the rest of time.

Redhurricane

My only puker was at 7am on Saturday morning. Long night of drinking I suppose. You never know man!

$450 isn't worth a strangers dna being burried deep in your seat cushions for the rest of time.
7am on a Saturday is still Friday night man.
And it doesn't have to be til the end of time, you can always sell your car. Just get a car freshener before the next buyer steps in.

Actionjax

got my 3rd puker last night

I'm putting up the white flag, gotta give uber eats a shoot if this doesn't workout then I'm out.

UberEats drivers: Do you guys use the uber bag? Seems unnecessary
How about changing the time you drive that could help.

The bag is very necisaary if you do Eats. No one wants cold food.

jbbdriver

Had my first puker last night who missed the bag, all in all it was a great ride! hahaha

Pick up right in the middle of Mercer St at 2AM - I usually avoid Mercer now due to the construction but it was a 2.2x with a 4.91 rating so I decided to take the ping. The guy comes up and his girl is loser wasted but I see they're heading to Oakville so start driving and she seems to pass out instantly. I was having a great chat with the guy and then all of a sudden she made the weirdest noise, unlike anything I've heard come out of a human. I instantly let him know that I've got puke bags in the back seat. She puked a little bit but sounded like it all went into the bag so I kept driving. This is where I lose faith - when buddy gets out at his house I see him just casually set the bag full of puke on the floor in my back seat. I'm not confrontational so I wait for them to walk up to the house. I get out of my car and open the back door, to my delight she missed the bag a little bit and got some on my newly vacuumed carpet. I throw the bag of puke on his lawn and call it a night. Then I drove to the nearest gas station took a couple pics, cleaned it up and claimed my cleaning fee. Looking at it now I only got $80 for the cleaning fee but in 3 hours last night (12-3am) I pulled in $197.23. Can't complain about that.

Gustavo88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How about changing the time you drive that could help.

The bag is very necisaary if you do Eats. No one wants cold food.
Late nights are when the pukers are out but that's the only time I can spare for now

Or just don't pick up ridiculously drunk pax. Or don't do super late nights man. Ubereats can't be worth it. Doesn't seem like it.
Lol I have denied some people that I thought might puke. But this guy seems okay.

Tried eats yesterday it's not bad as I thought.

FenderBender

My last puker screamed STOP PLEASE while we were on a country road with no traffic, she opened the door and let it all out. Not a single drop inside, no smell or anything else. She apologized 3x. Gave her 5 stars.
My only puker got it all outside too. But no apology and refused to hang onto a ziplock bag I gave her in case there was anymore.

1 star, 1 star, get out of mah car!!

MUGATS

Ive had one bad puker.

I just pulled over, took pictures and then told them the ride was over.

Sorry ladies. Call another Uber or Taxi I'm done for the night.

Those power vacuums at gas stations are your best bet for the initial mess.