mikes424

In their infinite lack of wisdom, the City of Chicago have required TNC drivers to have posted in the vehicle for riders to call 311 with compliments or complaints.

Curious. Have anyone out their received any feedback on a 311 call?

kah5683

I have an Uber/Lyft sign for the front windshield without the 311 on back. I put the 311 sign on my dashboard. As long as it is somewhat visible in car, is that ok, or am I itching for a fine?

kah5683

I'm not using the official uber emblem, but a combo uber/Lyft one without the 311 on back. I put another uber emblem with 311 showing on dash (uber facing down on dash) Is that enough?

Last edited:

Prius13

I'm not using the official uber emblem, but a combo uber/Lyft one without the 311 on back. I put another uber emblem with 311 showing on dash (uber facing down on dash) Is that enough?
You may get a fine.. From Chicago PD.

LyftRus

If passengers are going to complain its either going to be to uber or 911 but Not 311 for sure

Cheech

That whole 311 thing is in the top 5 dumbest things uber has came up with, in my opinion.

WTF is a 311 operator going to do for somebody that calls them to compliment or complain about a driver?

Do you really think they give a shit or will pass that on?!?

I was under the impression that 311 is for non-emergency police or city issues like huge pot-holes or the like, no?

Not to mention 95% of my driving is outside of crook county.

lakersfan1

U
That whole 311 thing is in the top 5 dumbest things uber has came up with, in my opinion.

WTF is a 311 operator going to do for somebody that calls them to compliment or complain about a driver?

Do you really think they give a shit or will pass that on?!?

I was under the impression that 311 is for non-emergency police or city issues like huge pot-holes or the like, no?

Not to mention 95% of my driving is outside of crook county.
Uber didnt come up with it. City of Chicago ..... once again. 311 is just Chicago complaints.

Cheech

Uber didnt come up with it. City of Chicago ..... once again. 311 is just Chicago complaints.

Uber agreed to it, hence why it's on the sticker.

Also, it should state on the sticker it's only for city of Chicago complaints/compliments so I don't have to repeatedly explain that to the suburbanites outside of crook county that are clueless what 311 is all about.