300 A week Tips or Suggestions

jsincla2

I work 8 to 5 at my full time job is it possible to make 300 dollars a week driving uber? Any tips or suggestions i am not trying to work on the weekends if its possible.

Unless u plan on working everyday after work and working sun up to sun down on Saturday and Sunday than maybe. It also depends on where u plan on ubering. Without much of a surge in say it take u about 50 rides a week. It's a grind if u are down for it.

UberHoax

I think this would be hard to achieve mon - fri since u already work 40 hrs. My guess is it would be at least 30 hrs.

Reversoul

I work 8 to 5 at my full time job is it possible to make 300 dollars a week driving uber? Any tips or suggestions i am not trying to work on the weekends if its possible.
Making $300 a week is pretty easy. I work 6 nights a week with hours like 5-10 and make $400 easily. So assuming you're not an idiot, $300 should be a piece of cake.

I have noticed I make more money and faster than when I first started driving.

I think experience is a huge factor. Learning when and where to be is key. I'm also spending less in gas because I take more efficient routes and do my best to eliminate dead miles.

I'm not sure how long you have been doing this, but you'll figure out what works for you. Most drivers (including myself) are going to be reluctant to give away secrets of the trade. We all had to learn on our own. Also, a lot of people on this site tend to be negative, but just ignore it. You can make money if you make smart decisions.

The question u really need to ask yourself is how much is your time worth.

Anyway, hope you do well though and welcome to the community.

GLight

What platform are you on
What hours do you work your regular job
Do you have any times when you point blank period WILL NOT DRIVE?

Making $300 a week is pretty easy. I work 6 nights a week with hours like 5-10 and make $400 easily. So assuming you're not an idiot, $300 should be a piece of cake.

I have noticed I make more money and faster than when I first started driving.

I think experience is a huge factor. Learning when and where to be is key. I'm also spending less in gas because I take more efficient routes and do my best to eliminate dead miles.

I'm not sure how long you have been doing this, but you'll figure out what works for you. Most drivers (including myself) are going to be reluctant to give away secrets of the trade. We all had to learn on our own. Also, a lot of people on this site tend to be negative, but just ignore it. You can make money if you make smart decisions.

The question u really need to ask yourself is how much is your time worth.

Anyway, hope you do well though and welcome to the community.

You make $300-$400 weekly working the 5-10? Seeing how there is traffic for 2 of those hours everyday I'm guessing u uber outside the city. You must not be uberX I take it

jsincla2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
x, i work from 8 to 5 at my full time job and i really didnt want to work on Saturdays or Sundays but yeah but i do not mind it. soo here was my plan right.. my friend does it with driving X and doing Uber Eats he makes about 50 dollars a day or so, so i thought it could happen.. . i really just want to drive and earn 300 dollars a week so if i drive and do the uber eats make my 50 dollars for that day maybe drive a bit more on saturday i think its achievable right?

You will definitely have to work 5-10/11 everynight. It also depends where u are during those hours. I live in Buckhead and if I leave my app on from 5-10 I might get 4-5 hits in that time. Plus most of your trips in the city after 7 are short

GLight

Driving X here is what I would do.....

Be ready to go and at least 630 every morning that way you could probably get 1 to 2 trips without the filter on the app and still make it to work on time. Or you could turn the app on with the destination filter close to your work site and still get 1 to 2 trips.

Definitely get the Uber Eats bag so that you can maximize your time and your earnings potential.

When you get off of work you could turn the app on at your job do not leave your job until you get a ride request.

You could come home rest up turn the app on and because you live in East Atlanta area there are certain areas around where you live that are particularly busy at certain times.

I could not see you not making at least $300 with not a lot of deadmiles on your vehicle.

Hope this helps.

Keep us updated!!!

PTCGUY

Definitely get the Uber Eats bag so that you can maximize your time and your earnings potential.
Don't even need the eats bag any more. They sent me a text saying they have already activated me and would send the bag. I started getting requests last week without the bag.

Reversoul

You make $300-$400 weekly working the 5-10? Seeing how there is traffic for 2 of those hours everyday I'm guessing u uber outside the city. You must not be uberX I take it
I work in cobb and Cherokee. I do a mix of x and eats. I can upload a screenshot if you don't believe me.

GLight

Don't even need the eats bag any more. They sent me a text saying they have already activated me and would send the bag. I started getting requests last week without the bag.

Lol.....they know they are wrong.....made me come up there to pick mine up.....smh.....privileges of living in Fayette County I guess!!