• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

30 minute über ride= $15

lrod1887

annoyed. picked someone up at UCLA in rush hour traffic. not to mention i had to go inside campus with my vehicle..there were students everywhere ignoring stop signs so i constantly had to slow down/brake....whatever, we finally exit campus and head to korea town. 30 minutes later, we arrived. i was at least happy that i would get compensated fairly...I was wrong...

basically 32 minutes for $15.

it was an uber X , not that uber pool bullshit.

please tell me the longest trip that paid you shit..

thanks

soonsoon

annoyed. picked someone up at UCLA in rush hour traffic. not to mention i had to go inside campus with my vehicle..there were students everywhere ignoring stop signs so i constantly had to slow down/brake....whatever, we finally exit campus and head to korea town. 30 minutes later, we arrived. i was at least happy that i would get compensated fairly...I was wrong...

thanks
Welcome to Uber life without surge. I've been driving for 18 months and you should've seen it when it was .90 cents a mile (although I was on guarantee rate at that time to be honest). Just find your groove at catching Surges!

yellow

$15 is actually a lot. 30 min in time is only $5.40 so you actually moved a lot. I was expecting a 7-8 fare, out of which you got 5 bucks. Thats more like Uber reality.

Soooooo, congrats on the great ride!!!

Ububu

This is what you get for accepting non surge rates. There's a fool born every minute, and they're bringing the rest of us down with them. If not surging, skip ffs.

haji

$ 15 is good money why are you complaining , this is uber that is why is so popular dirt cheap rates
uber on keep driving

Ububu

$ 15 is good money why are you complaining , this is uber that is why is so popular dirt cheap rates
uber on keep driving
To be profitable on X, one needs to drive only surge rates, and aim for the $1 in fare per minute mark on most rides. This makes you $15/hour

FUberX

thanks
Was it on surge? If not I don't feel sorry for you. You should know the rules around here by now....