$30 hourly question - partial hours?

audihenry

So I'm a bit confused. For Friday, the promo I got 2pm to 3am. Can i only do, say, 6 hours worth of driving, squeeze in the 1.5 rides per hour (so 9 rides) and still get the hourly gross for that period? Or is it an all or nothing for the 12 hour incentive period?

Also, they mentioned a bonus for 30 rides. Is that per day or the weekend?

Thanks

WestSubDriver

Two hour minimum is the most common one I've seen. Once you're past that, you're cool as long as you've met all other requirements.

OC Lady Uber Driver

This is how I look at the math. If you are online for 6 hours during the promo time period, and the promo is for 1.5 rides per hour, you have to accept 12 rides at 2 per hour you're online. You're awarded promo monies if those two rides per hour don't add up to $30 gross.

audihenry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, i read all the details and nothing about minimum hours was mentioned. Email support is pretty pointless so i thought I'd ask here

audihenry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is how I look at the math. If you are online for 6 hours during the promo time period, and the promo is for 1.5 rides per hour, you have to accept 12 rides at 2 per hour you're online. You're awarded promo monies if those two rides per hour don't add up to $30 gross.
But why 2 per hour and not 1.5?