30 days in May starts May 1st with screenshots every day. Enjoy newbies?

justfacts

I will post every day in May , I work the strip so come on down. Be yourself and all the tips will roll in. 1 st screenshot tomorrow night when I finish for the day.

Enjoyed my last day off of April of which I took 12 of 30 days off, time to get back at it, I love this job and am ready to really push it this month. Here’s how I spent my last day off,

Saw avengers endgame with the wifey, got served my favorite peach pie?and even put a little $20 wager down on a 4 teamer tonight and won. Gonna be a great month ahead.

Attachments

GoBigBlue

You’re still working harder... not smarter.... I have not seen any of your screenshots that have really impressed me..... You’re still not consistently above $25/hour... which for all the mess you talk on here should be automatic..... With your numbers, the gas price alone would eat up a good majority of the revenue you make, not to mention the summer heat tends to drain batteries and sucks alot of gas if your only going up and down the strip..... Here, I’ll post what you “should be” striving for.... Its busy enough where $30/hour consistently should be doable.... Hit those marks all month, then I’ll be impressed and leave you alone.....

Attachments

justfacts

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You’re still working harder... not smarter.... I have not seen any of your screenshots that have really impressed me..... You’re still not consistently above $25/hour... which for all the mess you talk on here should be automatic..... With your numbers, the gas price alone would eat up a good majority of the revenue you make, not to mention the summer heat tends to drain batteries and sucks alot of gas if your only going up and down the strip..... Here, I’ll post what you “should be” striving for.... Its busy enough where $30/hour consistently should be doable.... Hit those marks all month, then I’ll be impressed and leave you alone.....
With what I’ve learned so far I’m at $1.76 per mile driven from house to house. It is what it is.
I’m happy with what I make and not looking for anyone’s approval. I’m here to show new people that it’s not as bad as some on here say. Have a good day
Post automatically merged:

Im striving to hit my goals, not yours. 3 months full time and I’m learning more each day,

And you don’t have to leave me alone, I’m able to defend myself verbally , thanks dad?

justfacts

Example, 3 rides today in 30 mins, $17 earned , 7 miles driven minus total operating cost of vehicle divided by hours worked = gross profit.

If you understand this then you will understand what you make.

I’m striving to make more money per mile driven. And also to lower my per mile driven car operating cost.

To each is own. I will do better as I gain more experience. 3 months full time strip driving and I’m getting better each week as I learn all the pickup hot spots

Hater

Well you know he is an expert rideshare driver with only 1800 trips and a coupe months under his belt...with that much experience where could he go wrong...

Hater

Example, 3 rides today in 30 mins, $17 earned , 7 miles driven minus total operating cost of vehicle divided by hours worked = gross profit.

If you understand this then you will understand what you make.

I’m striving to make more money per mile driven. And also to lower my per mile driven car operating cost.

To each is own. I will do better as I gain more experience. 3 months full time strip driving and I’m getting better each week as I learn all the pickup hot spots
Bet you got a sign in your car tha states cash tips only...

Last edited by a moderator:

justfacts

Peach pie? What the hell is wrong with this guy?
Also many things are “wrong “ with us, the key part I’ve found is to be nice to all people I encounter until they are rude, then my verbal skills kick in and I’m the “@@@@@@@”,

Respect is given until it’s not returned, I live by that , everyday of my life!

Hater

Also many things are “wrong “ with us, the key part I’ve found is to be nice to all people I encounter until they are rude, then my verbal skills kick in and I’m the “@@@@@@@”,

Respect is given until it’s not returned, I live by that , everyday of my life!
Well you won’t receive that her mr. I have 1800 rides Ima pro and know everything about rideshare...

toosexyforvegas

I will post every day in May , I work the strip so come on down. Be yourself and all the tips will roll in. 1 st screenshot tomorrow night when I finish for the day.

Enjoyed my last day off of April of which I took 12 of 30 days off, time to get back at it, I love this job and am ready to really push it this month. Here’s how I spent my last day off,

Saw avengers endgame with the wifey, got served my favorite peach pie?and even put a little $20 wager down on a 4 teamer tonight and won. Gonna be a great month ahead.
Yaaaaaaaawn!

Sbc6120

Grow up man if you are over 45.. we don't care how much you make by doing gamble and uber..
Just dont show off in this forum..
This forum is not like childish Instagram

So if you make money...change phone carrier such as tmobile or Verizon. Cricket is dumb shit cheap one.. also change the car such as BMW and Benz.
Toyota is cheap .no fun . Weak body .. such dumb Japanese Asian car

Last edited:

justfacts

My guess is he makes around $5000 for the month. It’s certainly doable. 50 hours a week at $25 an hour each week.
Well actually my goal is 6k before expenses. And I will reach that goal, I’m stubborn and use naysayers in life as motivation

jjub40

Kinda interesting how when justfacts is starting endless threads in one of his manic states, Fatman is nowhere to be found. When fatman is creating endless threads in one of his manic states, justfacts is nowhere to be found....
Coincidence I guess. The both sound so similar too. Another coincidence.