3 Simple Rules for riders

ProfessorZ

I'm thinking putting a three simple rules sheet somewhere in my car for riders that says the following: 1)Please Buckle up your seat belts before leaving; 2)No seat belts = no trips; 3) Please only speak English, no excuses. It seems that every Chinese riders of the GTA that I took doesn't obey these three simple rules. What do you think guys?

Uberchampion

I'm thinking putting a three simple rules sheet somewhere in my car for riders that says the following: 1)Please Buckle up your seat belts before leaving; 2)No seat belts = no trips; 3) Please only speak English, no excuses. It seems that every Chinese riders of the GTA that I took doesn't obey these three simple rules. What do you think guys?
I think you're a racist. Thanks for asking.

Uberchampion

It's not racist, it's common sense to buckle up the seat belts. Have you ever have any riders that wouldn't buckle up the seat belts?
Of course. I've had all types of people not buckle up. .

You have two posts on this site and both reference race. This is Toronto. All race and gender of pax. Your posts make you seem small minded and ignorant. Are you an ex cab driver?

Harry70

I luv Chinese Riders; they r they best ; no troubles : take surges : without them my earning would have been half: never demanding; just follow the nav pick and drop ; no drinking in the car: give respect; what else u can ask from riders; normally give u good rating, most respect giving riders ; 5 star riders
s

ProfessorZ

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The ones that I dealt with this past Saturday weren't too friendly. Like I said in the other thread, they didn't buckle up the seat belts when I asked in English.

UberZF

I wont let a passenger up front without buckling up,
Nor anyone that looks to be younger to ride without buckling up.

In the 2nd /3rd row, I as that they buckle up, for their safety, and if cops pull us over, its their wallet, not mine, but thats as far as I go.
Most are A-OK.

And.. only Language rule I have is... - Speak clear English when you ask me something.. otherwise, you can speak whatever you want to each other.

Harry70

For God sake We live in toronto where 51 povulation is not born here ; most cosmopolitan city of the world ; we should respect all the nations equally ; in ubering u don't need language ; every thing is on your phone; just drive and be happy : don't make live miserable for u and others; most of the new immigrants have language hindrance so what ; every body learns with time:

Campark

First of all did you clearly tell these chinese riders your rules? Theres an app that might help u... its called racist to chinese translator...

Did you take your rules and get them stamped at the office? Cause they dont apply till you stamp it...

Better do it quick before i take the key and flush it down the toilet:wink:

Bruce55

You're an ass. You're not welcome here.

clearport

You keep using the seat belt issue as if its only a Chinese issue. Why does a passenger have to speak in English when the new city requirements for taxi excludes speaking English to drivers now?

I love non English speaking riders only because they've been all respectful and courteous.

Have you ever traveled to a country where you don't know the language?

Travel more buddy and broaden your worldly knowledge and start respecting everyone just like you would want to be respected.

Gill002

I agree it's racist, just drive. If they're over 16 years old, you shouldn't stress about the belts as they will get a ticket not you and as far as language goes, take a chill pill, some people struggle with speaking English

So chill

Uberweekenddude

Well, if I'm alive today and writing this message it is because I had my seat belt on when a drunk driver decided to drive the oposite direction on my way. It can be one block away from where you left. Don't act like idiots, always buckle up.
Are you serious, you should be the poster child for buckle up. I'm calling the Mayor and mentioning you