• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

3 part question over here...help, por favor.

SuM_StoNeR

I haven't used my a/c all weekend. Some pax ask to put it on; I tell them I can't afford it and everyone is cool with it. All 5 stars so far... Does anyone doing UberX run their a/c during the heat??? What about people with dogs that want to get in your car without calling you or texting about it? Finally, what does it mean for a pax when we as drivers rate them 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars? I have given a couple of 1's and 3's, I don't want to be too harsh either, what' the difference? Thanks ya'll! (North East L.A.) Im off until 6ish, too HOT right now!

Attachments

Maxalto

I'm in Texas - way too hot to be without a/c . I need to have a sign " a/c available for all rides $10 and up"

Danielson_

You can't turn on the a/c cause you can't afford it... ? This is a joke right ?

My a/c runs on most of my rides (75% of them) day or night. Only time it's off is when a passages smells bad or if there's a nice breeze out OR if the passanger puts the window down.

If I was a passanger and you didn't wanna crank up the a/c I would cancel and exit the vehicle. These are some hot SoCal days!

The rating system is self explanatory.

No pets in my car unless it's a service dog, in a cage, of if the pax promise to carry it on their lap the full ride. I explain the clean up fee if they @@@@ up.

You can't turn on the a/c cause you can't afford it... ? This is a joke right ?

My a/c runs on most of my rides (75% of them) day or night. Only time it's off is when a passages smells bad or if there's a nice breeze out OR if the passanger puts the window down.

If I was a passanger and you didn't wanna crank up the a/c I would cancel and exit the vehicle. These are some hot SoCal days!

The rating system is self explanatory.

No pets in my car unless it's a service dog, in a cage, of if the pax promise to carry it on their lap the full ride. I explain the clean up fee if they @@@@ up.
100% agree I'd cancel real quick if I was a pax or leave 1 star

Old Town Uber

I haven't used my a/c all weekend. Some pax ask to put it on; I tell them I can't afford it and everyone is cool with it. All 5 stars so far... Does anyone doing UberX run their a/c during the heat??? What about people with dogs that want to get in your car without calling you or texting about it? Finally, what does it mean for a pax when we as drivers rate them 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 stars? I have given a couple of 1's and 3's, I don't want to be too harsh either, what' the difference? Thanks ya'll! (North East L.A.) Im off until 6ish, too HOT right now!
You wouldn't have these issues if TNC would drug test.

Steve818woo

Stop spending your money on weed.. And put it in gas.. Come on man.. I would @@@@ing flip out if you didn't use the ac while I rode with you.. It's a 104 @@@@ing degrees .. What are you thinking mane

Odiezilla

OP taking it a bit too far. I do wish we had the option to surcharge pax for shit like water, AC and phone chargers, though. Rates are so low, we should be allowed to upsell non-essential services just like airlines do.