Uber Drivers Forum banner

2nd time around with this BS, but completely different scenario

UberEats 
1K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Nats121 
#1 ·
This first time I got this message less than months ago, it was because of me going to a restaurant that was closed, then compensated the wimpy $3 promotion for my effort, but they still paid me for the trip anyway as liked I delivered it. Went to Greenlight Station and they solved the problem. Now what they're getting me for me waiting the 8 long azz minutes and canceling the deliveries because the CUSTOMERS not coming to get their food. Not my fault if they don't respond to my calls, texts, and one of those deliveries I rang the doorbell 3 times at 2am and they still didn't come to the door. So in a few hours I'll unfortunately have to go back to the Greenlight Station to give them a mouthful of the horrendous, horrible, horrific, worst support ever. The idiots at support are fraudulent. I've done close to 10,000 trips and I cash out daily and to be wrongfully accused of doing fraudulent activity is BS and to take away Instant pay from me totally unacceptable..

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Well you did hit the ball back to yourself by going to the hub and expected them to get it right. Lesson learned I hope.

#7 ·
This a yet another classic example of how truly evil Uber is.

Despite the fact you followed procedure and Uber KNOWS you followed procedure (all calls and texts go thru them and they track your location with GPS), they're accusing you of being a crook.

I'd be great to see drivers who have been unjustly fired successfully sue Uber in small claims court.

From what I've read it can be done.

BTW, what happened to you is the reason I don't believe the drivers whom claim they get lots of free meals from Eats.

#11 ·
It's irritating the waiting 8 mins will automatically flag you now for fraud, so my advice is not to use that, I've gotten that multiple times over the summer when I couldn't locate the customer and waited 8 mins. Your best bet is to leave the food on the porch if you can sometime they fell asleep passed out drunk or had to stop out for emergency. The customer won't mind you left food there. Don't use the 8 mins thing it will just flag you automatically for fraud now

#14 · (Edited)
I am now done with ubereats. Even going to Greenlight and showing the three trips that were canceled on how long the duration of me being at each wasn't good enough. F@@K Ubereats View attachment 379771
These scumbag companies cannot be allowed to get away with garbage like this.

There has to be a crackdown.

The people on this website that defend Uber are unethical scumbags themselves.

It's irritating the waiting 8 mins will automatically flag you now for fraud, so my advice is not to use that, I've gotten that multiple times over the summer when I couldn't locate the customer and waited 8 mins. Your best bet is to leave the food on the porch if you can sometime they fell asleep passed out drunk or had to stop out for emergency. The customer won't mind you left food there. Don't use the 8 mins thing it will just flag you automatically for fraud now
It's a lot worse than "irritating", it's downright evil to punish workers who play by the rules.

I doubt leaving the food on the porch will work. The customers can simply claim the food wasn't there or got ice cold because the driver was too lazy or in too much of a hurry to ring the bell. Either way the driver will get a "strike" from Uber.

#15 ·
These scumbag companies cannot be allowed to get away with garbage like this.

There has to be a crackdown.

The people on this website that defend Uber are unethical scumbags themselves.
Something definitely needs to be done. To be accused of doing fraudulent activity which is far from the truth. For me to be out the delivering food to idiot customers who don't track their drivers or communicate with their driver in the wee hours in the morning, and again and again I do not deliver to door that time of morning until I get confirmation that I'm at the correct address. I'm now going back to the Greenlight Office and talking to a supervisor this time. Check out the duration of two of the three trips they're accusing me of!! Even my profile shows I'm a excellent driver but they don't give a s##t..

Attachments

#17 ·
Being retired and living in So Cal for me I hate driving during the day here because of the horrific traffic, so when out late night it works for me because of no traffic. I do about 3-4 hours of eats, then get offline and then do 2-3 hours of pax. It works well for me, but last night I did pax only and did well but I like what I've been doing for the last 2 years. So until they reactivate my Instant pay, I'm only doing pax from here on out. F ubereats!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.