2nd time around with this BS, but completely different scenario

Nats121

No it's not the customers making these claims most of the time I didn't say all the time, the customers knows they passed out or lost their phone, so they know they are at fault, the fraud strike is automatic as in as soon as you click the 8 mins undelivered the system will flag you now. It's not the customers making these claims its uber system.
Where did you read about clicking the 8 minute timer triggering a fraud flag?

Customers have been known to lie, they do it plenty of times on Uber X, so I wouldn't put it past some of them to lie about the food not being on the doorstep or lie about the driver not coming to the door at all.
Post automatically merged:

1 call, 1 text, then enjoy your free meal.
Based on my experience and others I've read about and drivers I've spoken with, I don't believe these posters who claim to be feasting regularly on free meals from Eats.

Uber being Uber doesn't give a shit whose fault it is, if a driver has "too many" no shows, they get fired, and based on what I'm seeing, "too many" ain't that many at all.

Last edited:

peteyvavs

Where did you read about clicking the 8 minute timer triggering a fraud flag?

Customers have been known to lie, they do it plenty of times on Uber X, so I wouldn't put it past some of them to lie about the food not being on the doorstep or lie about the driver not coming to the door at all.
Post automatically merged:

Based on my experience and others I've read about and drivers I've spoken with, I don't believe these posters who claim to feasting regularly on free meals from Eats.
At 2am drunks order and then pass out before the delivery is made.

Nats121

At 2am drunks order and then pass out before the delivery is made.
If you read my previous post you'll see I addressed the issue of drunks falling asleep and being given incorrect addresses (one was 50 miles away).

I went thru that when I used to do Eats late night, and I got flagged for "failure to complete deliveries" even though I followed procedure 100%.

I was absolutely not at fault for any of the no show idiot drunks who passed out, but Uber accused me of fraud anyway.

That's how scumbag Uber rolls, and that's why I don't believe the people who claim they get lots of free food.

peteyvavs

If you read my previous post you'll see I addressed the issue of drunks falling asleep and being given incorrect addresses (one was 50 miles away).

I went thru that when I used to do Eats late night, and I got flagged for "failure to complete deliveries" even though I followed procedure 100%.

I was absolutely not at fault for any of the no show idiot drunks who passed out, but Uber accused me of fraud anyway.

That's how scumbag Uber rolls, and that's why I don't believe the people who claim they get lots of free food.
Uber will always side with the customer, even if you’re killed in a car accident, Uber will say you committed fraud by dying to get out of completing a delivery.

Nats121

Uber will always side with the customer, even if you’re killed in a car accident, Uber will say you committed fraud by dying to get out of completing a delivery.
For all I know drivers might be getting flagged for no shows even if the customer doesn't try to get a refund.

Truth, Justice, and Fairness are three concepts Uber knows nothing about.

Last edited:

Rickos69

Whenever I have a no-show, after trying to reach them,I call support.
Support puts me on hold, tries to reach them.
If they can't be reached, I ask support to cancel the delivery, they do, and I get paid. Period. No fuss, no muss, no fraud alert.

peteyvavs

For all I know drivers might be getting flagged for no shows even if the customer call for try to get a refund.

Truth, Justice, and Fairness are three concepts Uber knows nothing about.
Sounds like the tub of lard in the White House.

Nats121

Whenever I have a no-show, after trying to reach them,I call support.
Support puts me on hold, tries to reach them.
If they can't be reached, I ask support to cancel the delivery, they do, and I get paid. Period. No fuss, no muss, no fraud alert.
I did all the things you're describing and I still got flagged and so did the other poster and so have others here and elsewhere.