2nd eats order

rubisgsa

got to 5 guys they had the order ready. I didnt give them a code a name or anything. They just gave me the bag. I could not pickup the order in the app no matter what i did. So I cancelled "other" and i ate it on the way home. I am guessing the 2 geniuses behind the counter screwed it up

Launchpad McQuack

Some restaurants ask for it. Some don't. As far as I know, giving them the code or not giving them the code doesn't affect what you are able to do in the driver app.

rubisgsa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well either way there was no alternative for me to pickup the order. I would have much more preferred to deliver it

rubisgsa

they wanted nothing more than to hand me that bag no name no nothing here bye lol

rubisgsa

I am well aware of what I could have done, I chose to go home and not deal with the BS

amazinghl

You can always just do what EatsNoob did and find all the excuses to get the customer's food. It took a while for him to be deactivated.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

You can always just do what EatsNoob did and find all the excuses to get the customer's food. It took a while for him to be deactivated.

I can't be the only person here who misses the free food megathread. Lol