29 mile delivery??????! Are they nutz

Deleon333

Noooo they didnt eat their breakfast!!!

Attachments

• 03219FE1-4D5C-4D2C-99DC-36F409433758.png
    03219FE1-4D5C-4D2C-99DC-36F409433758.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 420

NYUber123

Uber is very stupid for allowing people to order from so far away. The customers are just as dumb for ordering from that far away. Are there no restaurants nearby their homes?

yorker

I had a 28 mile felivery once. After the time and dead miles back I think I made 7-8 dollars per hour.

Alltel77

The far deliveries aren't worth it on eats,in my market you'll go 10 miles spend 45 mins to make $10 at most, no tip drive all the way back (because the consumer already paid at least $10 to place the order in his/her mind I'm not tipping paid the premium) I'm noticing the quick trip orders are way more worth it (free delivery , I'm paid about $4.50 by Uber , and customer tips $4 usually) I only drive about 1 mile to deliver.

DiceyDan

You beat me to it!! I was going to post this last night. I took a double order and the second order was 20 miles away...they snuck it in, it was not in the service area, but after the first drop off it was? I was pissed driving 22 miles back to where I started for 17.00 + 8tips (both orders). Does Uber not care anymore? That food is going back to the restaurant next time.

blondebaedc

Uber is very stupid for allowing people to order from so far away. The customers are just as dumb for ordering from that far away. Are there no restaurants nearby their homes?
I have noticed in the customer app that Uber will run specials for FREE DELIVERY or $0.99 DELIVERY within a certain time period (I think its 5 minutes) and have a selection of restaurants, which then get updated and refreshed after the 5 minutes expire. It could be that some of these far away restaurants are running the special and the customer wants the deal, so they order, not thinking or caring how far away it is or how long it will take to get their sh-t. That is my only explanation as to why people seem to lose all common sense when it comes to ordering food.

UberAdrian

I have noticed in the customer app that Uber will run specials for FREE DELIVERY or $0.99 DELIVERY within a certain time period (I think its 5 minutes) and have a selection of restaurants, which then get updated and refreshed after the 5 minutes expire. It could be that some of these far away restaurants are running the special and the customer wants the deal, so they order, not thinking or caring how far away it is or how long it will take to get their sh-t. That is my only explanation as to why people seem to lose all common sense when it comes to ordering food.
Really that’s the ONLY explanation you can think of? Something reasonable like that? They do it cuz are stupid and/or drunk. /end mystery