25 WORST JOBS IN AMERICA

Inshur

Attockpak1

Wow cabbie is worst job in America... who woulda-thunk it... I also feel like they understated the compensation for alot of the union jobs.

Side note I think a prostitute would be a worse job then cabbie.

Steamr0ller

Key word "taxi" I'm surprised cause half the dudes on here say they make $400 per day doing yellow. I guess someone is lying lol. If I ever do yellow I hope someone shoots me.
Post automatically merged:

Wow cabbie is worst job in America... who woulda-thunk it... I also feel like they understated the compensation for alot of the union jobs.

Side note I think a prostitute would be a worse job then cabbie.
I didn't know prostitution was legal

1974toyota

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Key word "taxi" I'm surprised cause half the dudes on here say they make $400 per day doing yellow. I guess someone is lying lol. If I ever do yellow I hope someone shoots me.

A lot of the yellow people posting "BIG" receipts are posting gross payouts. Of course they won't tell you they paid 800+ dollars for the lease for the week, and if they say they own their medallion... well enough said on that.

Andrew Dice Clay Two

didn't know prostitution was legal
It is in certain counties in Nevada

A lot of the yellow people posting "BIG" receipts are posting gross payouts. Of course they won't tell you they paid 800+ dollars for the lease for the week, and if they say they own their medallion... well enough said on that.
If you own your own medallion you can make $400 a day. Of course after all your expenses you won't keep it all. Uber is no better than driving a cab.

Porgy time

A lot of yellow drivers make more money after expenses than uber drivers???? Most uber drivers wouldn’t pass the Tlc test before 2010
I know is a shame getting behind the wheel of a taxi
Guess what? Before uber taxi drivers make real money, own houses, have savings, send the kids to college and much more?. What uber drivers has to show for? Debts, misery, pain. tell me big boy

Nempire

Yellow is like 800 to 1500 a week one car one driver weekly I do get good rate though. I pretty much drive about 8 to 12 hrs a day 7 days, with yellow you gotta work mad hours I know that won't suit some of you. Lease is about 910 now with all the surcharges and fees and tolls can well reach about 1350

h-ales

It is in certain counties in Nevada

If you own your own medallion you can make $400 a day. Of course after all your expenses you won't keep it all. Uber is no better than driving a cab.
But u paid $200,000 for it,, you still pay it back and take some of that debt to grave

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
A lot of yellow drivers make more money after expenses than uber drivers???? Most uber drivers wouldn’t pass the Tlc test before 2010
Guess what? Before uber taxi drivers make real money, own houses, have savings, send the kids to college and much more?. What uber drivers has to show for? Debts, misery, pain. tell me big boy

You seem to of taken my post in the wrong way, but I'm glad Nempire is able to confirm what i'm stating here with his own experience. It isn't roses and money bags on either side.

}{APJIu

I have tried yellow for two weeks. What can I say ? I worked at least 9-10 hours and averaged somehow less than I would do doing Uber. I mean after all expenses. Yellow thing kinda let me down I expected more money seeing how way more energy you put in behind the yellow.

Steamr0ller

If alot make more than Uber, then why don't more people do yellow. Keep feeding yourself these lies. And no one cares about the past as much as you do. It's always the same crap... "oh before Uber bla bla bla" you act like a rich boy in the taxi industry.

I have tried yellow for two weeks. What can I say ? I worked at least 9-10 hours and averaged somehow less than I would do doing Uber. I mean after all expenses. Yellow thing kinda let me down I expected more money seeing how way more energy you put in behind the yellow.
That's why if you notice it's all bs... All these yellows that brag are so insecure that they need a forum to keep saying how great yellow is. Everyone I see doing yellow looks dead inside. What a frikin struggle

ubernyc

2 wks in yellow being a rookie isn’t enough lol. You’re not used to the hotspots so u can’t say yellow is a bust, the fact is that you didn’t have no experience.

UberFooledYou1

Newsflash, Uber is a Taxi.

If alot make more than Uber, then why don't more people do yellow. Keep feeding yourself these lies. And no one cares about the past as much as you do. It's always the same crap... "oh before Uber bla bla bla" you act like a rich boy in the taxi industry.

That's why if you notice it's all bs... All these yellows that brag are so insecure that they need a forum to keep saying how great yellow is. Everyone I see doing yellow looks dead inside. What a frikin struggle
Says the fresh behind the wheel Uber shill.

But u paid $200,000 for it,, you still pay it back and take some of that debt to grave
At least it's his, what exactly do you have to show for your troubles, a beat up car, crap pay and government assistance.

Uberinghonda

At least it's his, what exactly do you have to show for your troubles, a beat up car, crap pay and government assistance.

I believe many yellow cabbies take government assistance, but not as much as before when they were able to get away with unreported income.

Steamr0ller

No Uber is not a taxi idiot. Been doing Uber 2 years guess I'm a still a newb but that's irrelavent. You drive yellow and make a username to make fun of Uber lol. It's like me making a username YellowfooledU. You don't hail an Uber dumbass u use an app. I waaaayyy easier... oh but let me guess... u used to make such great money with yellow and now Uber ruined ur life waaaahhhhhhh...

I accidentally wasted my time responding to you lol. You probably love telling everyone about all the government conspiracies and how Uber is out to destroy the world. You need some pusy bro. Dumb immigrant

Last edited:
Inshur New York