25 minutes

Yep, something fishy goes on, i was parked for half an hour and I saw 2 people RIGHT exactly where i was at and getting into ubers. 2 different people, both ubers not lyft.

GoatLove

Screw that noise. I think I'm going to have to come up with a costume instead of trying to work. What does an uber costume look like?

yucklyftline

Screw that noise. I think I'm going to have to come up with a costume instead of trying to work. What does an uber costume look like?

305bf08419ae888256087b2198bc71a6.jpg

toiletseatdude.jpg

Lord of ricks

yeah honestly walnut creek has been blowing up too. its longer distances on the way to picking people up but its also longer trips as places are further apart. not to mention not a lot of drivers go out there.

John Doeeeeeeee

yeah honestly walnut creek has been blowing up too. its longer distances on the way to picking people up but its also longer trips as places are further apart. not to mention not a lot of drivers go out there.

Yeah whats sad is I live in walnut creek area lol might have to just drive out here for a week and see how it goes. I drive occasionally out here.

When I do drive out here its non stop pings and pax are hella cool plus i live here

Lord of ricks

yeah tonight it was surging super crazy. im staying in lafayette for a month(airbnb) it seems to surge up here quite a bit

John Doeeeeeeee

yeah tonight it was surging super crazy. im staying in lafayette for a month(airbnb) it seems to surge up here quite a bit

Yeah sometimes it does surge I keep track still just don't drive out here to.much. just been use to going straight to SF for so long. Maybe ill switch it up this week. If I can make 1500 doing 120 out here ill take that over SF all day. Maybe just head out there on weekends to do Lyft or something

Lord of ricks

yeah dude honestly i used to only do sf too until they changed the 120 trip to be anywhere in the bay area. since then ive tried to avoid sf and its been so much nicer. the people are way chiller in the east bay and the roads are nowhere near as stressful. plus theres just too many drivers in sf. the last weekend i did it there was during outsidelands and i was just driving around for hours not getting any rides. i think i drove for four hours that sunday and only got 6 rides.