24th & Camelback shut down tonight.

AP92

Looks like another Black lives matter rally and they be shutting down all the roads near by and Uber will probably turn the Surge off again. Great !

BlueSkies

I was around 24th & Camelback this afternoon.....no Uber drivers in vicinity , got ping after ping. Then dropped airport ride off & no Uber there....got one within 4 minutes to Tatum North of 101. =$19.00
Nice way to end my day.
By the way, it was nice to see 24th & Camelback intersection decorated with blue ribbons & signs. Cops EVERYWHERE. I mean swarming. It felt rather safe. The condos & apartments had cops standing, parked & on bicycles. The shopping center was swimming with cops and sections of the perking lot were blocked off. They're ready to roll....

I Aint Jo Mama

I was around 24th & Camelback this afternoon.....no Uber drivers in vicinity , got ping after ping. Then dropped airport ride off & no Uber there....got one within 4 minutes to Tatum North of 101. =$19.00
Nice way to end my day.
By the way, it was nice to see 24th & Camelback intersection decorated with blue ribbons & signs. Cops EVERYWHERE. I mean swarming. It felt rather safe. The condos & apartments had cops standing, parked & on bicycles. The shopping center was swimming with cops and sections of the perking lot were blocked off. They're ready to roll....
Water cannon them @@@@@@@@

danimal85207

Fricken unreal...$19.00 from PHX to Desert Ridge...and drivers are happy about it.

Uber on!
Yeah I am not sure who could be happy about that......I only do XL on sat/sun and Veyo between 4 am and noon which works out to $1000 to $1200 a week....so yeah 7 days but there are times I take a few days off to go fishing or relax

UBERisaLOSER

Fricken unreal...$19.00 from PHX to Desert Ridge...and drivers are happy about it.

Uber on!
Had a sweet $23 Lyft (25% commish of course) from AJ to Old town the other night :rolleyes:
You have to love how Lyft tricks you into thinking you're making more than pennies by displaying GROSS fares after the trip and on the earnings tab. How stupid do they think we are? It's one thing Uber has finally done right, telling us net amounts.