245 Cars ORD pit "Ur Nuts"

NewAge82

I can not believe people are really choosing to sit at the Ord pit. I just dropped off at Ohare & drove by the pit. 245 cars lbvs! The lot was so packed, it took me 10 minutes to get out. It is NOT that slow out here to feel that you are better off driving to Ohare & waiting 2 and a half hours for a possible $20 ride.

Mindozas

I can not believe people are really choosing to sit at the Ord pit. I just dropped off at Ohare & drove by the pit. 245 cars lbvs! The lot was so packed, it took me 10 minutes to get out. It is NOT that slow out here!!
In the morning I stopped for bathroom break, parked along the fence with others. Few minutes later there comes the guy with ticket book having everybody to go. It looked like the que was moving rather quick, i didn't wanna cruise around the pit lol left, got a ping at Hertz to LP.

driving312

Lazy people willing to make $5 an hour after gas and time....after the cost of cigarettes while sitting there...zero profit lol!

awins

I picked up what I hoped would be an ord run this am. It was to rosemont. Went to the pit for bathroom break. Waiting like 20 mins to see how it was moving. Going about a car a min. Screw this I'm going back to the city. Get request on river rd from convention center. Going to ord. Made 5 bucks. Got 3 dollar tip. Got rematch back to downtown. Today was a good day.

Brady One

I picked up what I hoped would be an ord run this am. It was to rosemont. Went to the pit for bathroom break. Waiting like 20 mins to see how it was moving. Going about a car a min. Screw this I'm going back to the city. Get request on river rd from convention center. Going to ord. Made 5 bucks. Got 3 dollar tip. Got rematch back to downtown. Today was a good day.
If none of those trips were with surge you probabaly made what 45 bucks give or take. That's a good day? Lolol

awins

If none of those trips were with surge you probabaly made what 45 bucks give or take. That's a good day? Lolol
Including tips those three rides were actually closer to 80. Ended up getting about 250 today including hitting the small quest.