22 straight rides...

zigo230

..with no passengers giving me a rating and no tips. Are pax getting lazy? just busy? I can understand the no tip thing, i only average a tip every 9 trips. But not getting any ratings?

Emp9

i dont think the app is working properly to pop up tip/rating in pax app. at least not for everyone.

SOLA-RAH

Riders forget about rating/tipping because as soon as they're out of the car as their mind is already on their next task for the day. The app does prompt them to rate the previous ride before requesting the next one. I know if I give a dozen rides in the evening (6-10pm), my 5-star ratings will jump up ~10 when I check the next morning because a bunch of them have already taken their morning uber to work.

Jo3030

Everyone should be FORCED to rate.
Or if not forced, those should become 5 stars after about a week.
But what the heck do I know?

yankdog

Everyone should be FORCED to rate.
Or if not forced, those should become 5 stars after about a week.
But what the heck do I know?
I agree with this. Silence should be tacit satisfaction with the experience. That's how I've always chosen to interpret what happens after I went home with a young lady at closing time...

Jo3030

I agree with this. Silence should be tacit satisfaction with the experience. That's how I've always chosen to interpret what happens after I went home with a young lady at closing time...
If there was nothing to complain about, it was a 5 stars right?
Why does Uber not realize this?
IDIOTS