21km away...?

Takez

Probably a short trip!

Attachments

• 20190421_000442.jpg
    20190421_000442.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 259

Neo2222

I live in the Yarra Valley, I get those kinds of jobs all the time, 20-25 mins away, from Yarra Glen or the Mt Dandenongs. I just keep driving straight to Lilydale and ignore them. If its that far, I think Uber should let the driver know the destination, not that would change anything.

Takez

I live in the Yarra Valley, I get those kinds of jobs all the time, 20-25 mins away, from Yarra Glen or the Mt Dandenongs. I just keep driving straight to Lilydale and ignore them. If its that far, I think Uber should let the driver know the destination, not that would change anything.
If they pay you for it it was never a problem though

Oz_e_male

Post automatically merged:

I live at the bottom of the Dandenong rangers and get these requests all the time. if long trip I will consider them. I have talked about this with many pax living in this area and they would be very happy to pay a fee for diver having to travel distances to pick them up... a surcharge. I have not had one rider disagree.

Krusty

I live at the bottom of the Dandenong rangers and get these requests all the time. if long trip I will consider them. I have talked about this with many pax living in this area and they would be very happy to pay a fee for diver having to travel distances to pick them up... a surcharge. I have not had one rider disagree.

A surcharge makes sense, the real problem would be implimenting it, It would likely be a nightmare for the app developer, I don't think these apps are as easy to develop as people think.
Also it will become another rorters delight as bad ants find new and creative ways to rort it like they do with chuck and cancel fees.

Goatsheep

They will be happy to give you 1* rating as well for additional cost incurred by them