20yearsdriving

Thanks to Uber, Lyft, and 6500 something rides, I hate all human beings....

I cant wait til I crash or get deactivated.... The idea of even owning a car sickens me....at least anything with 4 doors.... maybe a pickup truck would be nice......

I am tired of the stupid small talk..... I dont give a rats ass about how your day is......I really dont care at all.....If anything I hope it was bad...... I dont care if you live or die.....if anything I hope you die pax.....

Dont want to give any rides for friends....dont want to drive at all....i rather sit on a god damn bus with smelly people that talk to themselves instead of get the PTSD rage flashback of hauling entitled pricks on far below cost rides in Los Angeles..... chasing the stulid carrot from these stupid apps

Perma-Burnout
Seek Perma-New Job

Kharashov

Get a mini cargo van from the usps liquidated fleet, and deliver luggage from the airlines to pax homes.. Late night gig, no traffic, bags don't talk or rate you the money is better than Fuber X ...
Fuber is like your pet.. It exists for you , you don't exist for IT.

deadmile

"Were not going far" "so how long have you been driving for uber " "this traffic is just crazy" " I'm in a rush we need to get there asap" "aux cord" " I can just direct you" "there's a Taco Bell on vine street would you mind stopping??" "there's no hov lane on the 10 freeway??" "Let's see what waze says"

UberLaLa

"Were not going far" "so how long have you been driving for uber " "this traffic is just crazy" " I'm in a rush we need to get there asap" "aux cord" " I can just direct you" "there's a Taco Bell on vine street would you mind stopping??" "there's no hov lane on the 10 freeway??" "Let's see what waze says"

You missed one itsy-bitsy one- What's that funny smell? :confused:

SorryBluetoothOnly

"we're going to follow La Cienega all the way up to Wilshire" (no we aren't)

"do you do Lyft also?" (yes, and you chose the higher priced one at the moment, sucker)

"there should be some good rides where you're dropping me off" (you have no @@@@ing idea what you're talking about)

"you need to get in the right lane" (not yet. I'm going to cut off this huge line of cars so I can get your ass out of my car as soon as possible. and don't tell me how to drive)

Booberx

iheartuber

"we're going to follow La Cienega all the way up to Wilshire" (no we aren't)

"do you do Lyft also?" (yes, and you chose the higher priced one at the moment, sucker)

"there should be some good rides where you're dropping me off" (you have no &%[email protected]!*ing idea what you're talking about)

"you need to get in the right lane" (not yet. I'm going to cut off this huge line of cars so I can get your ass out of my car as soon as possible. and don't tell me how to drive)

Do you usually work this area?

Uberdriver2710

most people DO suck...AND, it will only get worse.

The good news is, there are still a few good people out there. But, they're rare...

PTSD sucks more, because you end up lonely and isolated, which can keep you from recognising the good people.:frown:

Yulli Yung

I cant wait til I crash or get deactivated.... The idea of even owning a car sickens me....at least anything with 4 doors.... maybe a pickup truck would be nice......

I am tired of the stupid small talk..... I dont give a rats ass about how your day is......I really dont care at all.....If anything I hope it was bad...... I dont care if you live or die.....if anything I hope you die pax.....

Dont want to give any rides for friends....dont want to drive at all....i rather sit on a god damn bus with smelly people that talk to themselves instead of get the PTSD rage flashback of hauling entitled pricks on far below cost rides in Los Angeles..... chasing the stulid carrot from these stupid apps
" I am mad as h ell and not going to take it any more! "

iheartuber

most people DO suck...AND, it will only get worse.

The good news is, there are still a few good people out there. But, they're rare...

PTSD sucks more, because you end up lonely and isolated, which can keep you from recognising the good people.:frown:

It's not that people suck, per say. It's just that most people have their heads so far up their own azz that they can't even accept if there's a solution to their problem right in front of them.

Usually, though, people are considerate enough that they don't hurt others, just themselves. Only a special kind of a-hole is jerky enough to be rude to others. It amounts to a relatively small #, like less than 5% of everyone, but they are so pungently foul that it SEEMS much higher.

Yep, I learned a lot about people doing this gig.

goneubering

Usually, though, people are considerate enough that they don't hurt others, just themselves. Only a special kind of a-hole is jerky enough to be rude to others. It amounts to a relatively small #, like less than 5% of everyone, but they are so pungently foul that it SEEMS much higher.

Yep, I learned a lot about people doing this gig.

Less than 1% in my experience.

mandreyka

You should get an XL car so you can have 6 paxholes instead of 4