powmoe

Two annoying girls getting dropped off in the Hollywood Hills. Old guard taking forever and there is a line..... I just got done winding my way down mulholland for the last 20 min am not gonna wait all night..... I see a car go through and I follow him through..... The two girls scream YOU CANT DO THAT and the old man runs to my car and WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING YOU SOB...... He tells me to go back to the end of the line.....the girls say the same..... My blood boiling 10,000 degrees I calmly tell the girls ride is over and they start whining aboyt the long driveway, and the old man is telling me this is the reason i am going nowhere in life cause of behavior like this. Finally the girls get out and walk (gasp) the final 150 feet..... I pull around to the exit gate and the old man says WHATS YOUR NAME IM REPORTING YOU TO YOUR EMPLOYER LYFT...... I said MY NAME IS &%[email protected]!*ING OPEN THE GATE OLD MAN.....dont make me say it twice....... he started babbling something and I scream OPEN THE GOD DAMN GATE YOU OLD &%[email protected]!*ING @@@@@@@@@@.... and the other guard hit the switch then i boogied out...
What's your rating on both platforms?

The Gift of Fish

Two annoying girls getting dropped off in the Hollywood Hills. Old guard taking forever and there is a line..... I just got done winding my way down mulholland for the last 20 min am not gonna wait all night..... I see a car go through and I follow him through..... The two girls scream YOU CANT DO THAT and the old man runs to my car and WHERE THE HELL YOU GOING YOU SOB...... He tells me to go back to the end of the line.....the girls say the same..... My blood boiling 10,000 degrees I calmly tell the girls ride is over and they start whining aboyt the long driveway, and the old man is telling me this is the reason i am going nowhere in life cause of behavior like this. Finally the girls get out and walk (gasp) the final 150 feet..... I pull around to the exit gate and the old man says WHATS YOUR NAME IM REPORTING YOU TO YOUR EMPLOYER LYFT...... I said MY NAME IS &%[email protected]!*ING OPEN THE GATE OLD MAN.....dont make me say it twice....... he started babbling something and I scream OPEN THE GOD DAMN GATE YOU OLD &%[email protected]!*ING @@@@@@@@@@.... and the other guard hit the switch then i boogied out...
There's a jumped up little guard in one of the office parking lots in SF who trots out in front of the car if he thinks you're going to drive by his hut and fail to consult with him about gaining access. Only a matter of time before he ends up as someone's temporary hood ornament. I very, very rarely shout expletives at people in the public street, but I made an exception for this specimen. 1 Letterman Drive, for any SF drivers out there; you may have come across him.

Just Another Uber Drive

A security guard lecturing you on going somewhere in life. Classic.

LoveBC

Lol... "employer Lyft". Lmfao