Just Another Uber Drive

Will be some interesting profile pics with all the burkas

burka.jpg

Just Another Uber Drive

When I was a youngster I was reading a Playboy and there was a cartoon in that issue that showed a hot girl wearing sunglasses and a bikini. There were 2 boys and a man staring at her. There was a thought-bubble over each of their heads. One of the boys was picturing her uncovered breasts. The next boys pictured her uncovered rear. And the adult male envisioned her eyes without the sunglasses.

Kodyhead

When I was a youngster I was reading a Playboy and there was a cartoon in that issue that showed a hot girl wearing sunglasses and a bikini. There were 2 boys and a man staring at her. There was a thought-bubble over each of their heads. One of the boys was picturing her uncovered breasts. The next boys pictured her uncovered rear. And the adult male envisioned her eyes without the sunglasses.

I find this story offensive.

We understand your concern as a female driver and your safety but uber has a strict zero tolerance and you may not have an ak47 or rpgs in your car.

If the rider becomes violent please pull over and try reinstalling the app

RESOLVED

Bpr2

The niqab is the scary one with eye slits
Story time. During my first uber month; I get to the pick up and there are 9 (pay attention to that number) women wearing them. One of them walks over and confirms the name. She motions for the group to come over and I ask how many. Nine. I say no can do while trying to stifle laughing.

"What do you mean no!? Is it because of what we are wearing!?" And more yadda. I Couldn't get a word in otherwise to explain and drove off.

delornick94

Story time. During my first uber month; I get to the pick up and there are 9 (pay attention to that number) women wearing them. One of them walks over and confirms the name. She motions for the group to come over and I ask how many. Nine. I say no can do while trying to stifle laughing.

"What do you mean no!? Is it because of what we are wearing!?" And more yadda. I Couldn't get a word in otherwise to explain and drove off.

Wonder how 9 would fit...