Do you litter

• yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • no

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

UberLaLa

When I was like 18 or so...I was in the OC and a buddy of mine was driving his big 'ol Inlander truck...I was sitting shot gun. As we were rolling out of the Carl's Jr parking lot...I dropped my empty cup out the window...only to catch the eye of some stuffy OC man sitting in the drive-thru (foreshadowing of my future as an Uber driver? : o ) Anyway, this 'old guy' pointed down like...Pick it up. I jumped out and did so.... Never littered since.

getoutofmycar - Sounds like you might need to spend some time in the OC. delornick94 - You have no excuse...pick that Shite up!

:mad::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Spider-Man

When I was like 18 or so...I was in the OC and a buddy of mine was driving his big 'ol Inlander truck...I was sitting shot gun. As we were rolling out of the Carl's Jr parking lot...I dropped my empty cup out the window...only to catch the eye of some stuffy OC man sitting in the drive-thru (foreshadowing of my future as an Uber driver? : o ) Anyway, this 'old guy' pointed down like...Pick it up. I jumped out and did so.... Never littered since.

getoutofmycar - Sounds like you might need to spend some time in the OC. delornick94 - You have not excuse...pick that Shite up!

:mad::rolleyes:
Flashback

Attachments

• IMG_0555.JPG
    IMG_0555.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 34

Deep Fried Jedi

Admittedly, I occasionally litter if I'm too lazy to stop at a gas station, though I try to be stealth about it. I'm also notorious for dumping copious amounts of used soda & coffee (aka URINE) that I collect in a designated recepticle. No time to stop! Gotta keep movin' people!

Agent Sleep

I just chucked my sack of carls jr on the sidewalk in Westchester.......I litter and I am proud of it! It is the way I was raised.....

Have no kids and dont give a crap whether the air is worst than deadmile farts and everyone else had to wade through 3 feet of fast food wrapper on the sidewalks! I wont live long enough to see that
If I see you littering I'll just throw this in through your car window.:mad:
FB_IMG_1505947221284.jpg

Julescase

I just chucked my sack of carls jr on the sidewalk in Westchester.......I litter and I am proud of it! It is the way I was raised.....

Have no kids and dont give a crap whether the air is worst than deadmile farts and everyone else had to wade through 3 feet of fast food wrapper on the sidewalks! I wont live long enough to see that

That is truly repulsive.

Almost as bad as the @@@@@@mongers who don't pick up their dog's shit.

Throw your @@@@ing trash away, don't be a lazy ass. When I see some asswipe litter, I pick their shit up and chuck it back into their car, usually through their sunroof, and say "Oops, you dropped this!"

tohunt4me

Rarely. I saddle my trash and my pee at every QT gas station I can.
Every once in a while.
I only throw beer bottles at speed limit signs.
Has a nice ring to it.
( my aim is better from passenger side.)

And can nail a barking dog between the eyes with a cigarette but from 20 feet.

Shuts them up.

Works with drunks too.