?????

Tj77

Do you think guys am stupid to take this trip and while coming back till hamilton empty

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-16-18-29-26.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-16-18-29-26.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 246

deagl344

Id tell them that i am happy to do this trip for cash.
Reason being me having to drop $30 on gas post trip and driving back to toronto empty.
( obv i would drive to hamilton )

If the pax is reasonable they pay me $200 cash and we are all happy.
So yeah the only mistake u made was not negotiating it to be a cash trip

Andy3131

Reason being me having to drop $30 on gas post trip and driving back to toronto empty.

Yeah and in case of accident (uninsured of course), you will declare bankruptcy and lose all your assets.

deagl344

Yeah and in case of accident (uninsured of course), you will declare bankruptcy and lose all your assets.

When weve been driving for uber uninsured for 3 years in toronto was that keeping you off the road?
I have 2 mil on my car. Uber has a million.
Its not like i would be driving them uninsured

Andy3131

When weve been driving for uber uninsured for 3 years in toronto was that keeping you off the road?
I have 2 mil on my car. Uber has a million.
Its not like i would be driving them uninsured
Your insurance is worth nothing for cash trips and Uber's insurance won't back you if you go offline and accept cash.

I never drove uninsured, always had the endorsement on my policy since day one. Those who did drive without proper insurance coverage took unacceptable exposures and some paid alot for their stupidity.

Tj77

Well first off are you having pax get in, you swipe then kick them out when you see where they are going? Don't be a cabbie. Secondly you drove prob three hours max why would you be upset at that total?
I drove 2hour 25 minute

I was thinking about that but later I realized what if they complain to uber that I took cash I don't want to be in trouble man. Even though I work 2 or 3 days a week and cover my some bill and if uber deactivate me than I will be in trouble man

You're stupid for not taking the QEW 403
Actually I did take coming back I didn't know while going if I knew it I would have taken:smiles::smiles::smiles:

Jshawkat

Stupid no

A) should have taken QEW as mentioned
B) customer must we in urgent need to get to Hamilton via uber - that's kind of stupid lol

fa509si

Well u gotta have PTC to pick up in gta area on the way back to hammer town but if you don't have one its a waste gas. Last night i got a request from Burlington to Ajax then i set my destination goin back and got a request from north york to sauga.

Uberner

I got a long trip today but the pax was rated 4.4... what would YOU do?
On a longer trip, pax tend to just mind their own business. For me honestly I have deduced a pax's rating as a product of what time they requested the Uber ride. If generally you have a low rating pax in the day, you should accept because their low rating is likely a result of drunken behaviour on a night out. If you recieve the same rating during the night, it is wiser to just refuse the trip.

fa509si

I got a long trip today but the pax was rated 4.4... what would YOU do?

I got 4.2 the other day and its a nice chick i told her why you have low ratings like 4.2 and she said probably some drivers they don't like her? But i gave her 5* plus her number lol

ED Wallace

Folks, why are we acting like we are in high demand - if you get a ping - just accept and make that money - sometimes it's $7 other times its $140 like this example.

My biggest challenge is trying to make $ in this changing market, and preventing these pax from getting me (and my kids) sick - type of rider and ratings are just an after thought.

Dewey500

Folks, why are we acting like we are in high demand - if you get a ping - just accept and make that money - sometimes it's $7 other times its $140 like this example.

My biggest challenge is trying to make $ in this changing market, and preventing these pax from getting me (and my kids) sick - type of rider and ratings are just an after thought.

So u would have no problem taking this ping?

Attachments

• IMG_0625.PNG
    IMG_0625.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 80