• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

2018 Nissan Kicks

Rojomo

Customer service is so annoying because it is outsourced, they can't understand me. All I'm trying to do is find out if a 2018 Nissan Kicks meets the eligibility requirements. But when I call customer service, she keeps saying I'm renting a car, and I tell her I'm not renting a car, she tells me there are no Uber drivers in my location, I tell her there is because I've been driving for Uber for almost 2 years, and had taken Ubers from Joplin Missouri. Finally got that straightened out, and she tells me all I need to know is as long as it's a 2004 or newer it meets the requirements. I know that's not true because it has to be a 4 door at least. I told her she needs to get her facts straight before she gives people misinformation and they try to sign up. She keeps referring to me by the wrong name, even though I keep telling her I am female and what my name is. I asked her what her name is so I can make a complaint about her and she told me Abby, which I doubt is her real name, but anyway I said can I have your full name. She said Abbey is my full name oh, I tried to explain to her that full name is first name and last name, but she kept saying Abby is my full name. She didn't know what city I was trying to ask about, she didn't understand about the car requirements, she kept mispronouncing and misrepresenting information, and I am just so totally annoyed now and my head hurts. When I tried to call the American number they would not answer, they just said goodbye. The green light Hub or whatever it's called is in Springfield Missouri, but when I try to Google that I keep getting the Saint Louis hub. Joplin Missouri falls under the Springfield hub. I don't want to sign on the dotted line for my new car unless I know it is Uber approved because that is how I receive my income, but I cannot get a straight answer from anybody, and the stupid customer service for Uber is a joke

Rojomo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rohit is a female??? 😳
Rojomo
Post automatically merged:

All I'm wanting to know is if a Nissan Kicks meets the Uber requirements. Please no bad jokes or sarcasm, I just need to know if my car meets the requirements. Otherwise I will just go elsewhere, not that you probably care, I'm just needing a responsible adult answer please thank you

SuzeCB

Rohit is a female??? 😳
Rohita.
Post automatically merged:

Customer service is so annoying because it is outsourced, they can't understand me. All I'm trying to do is find out if a 2018 Nissan Kicks meets the eligibility requirements. But when I call customer service, she keeps saying I'm renting a car, and I tell her I'm not renting a car, she tells me there are no Uber drivers in my location, I tell her there is because I've been driving for Uber for almost 2 years, and had taken Ubers from Joplin Missouri. Finally got that straightened out, and she tells me all I need to know is as long as it's a 2004 or newer it meets the requirements. I know that's not true because it has to be a 4 door at least. I told her she needs to get her facts straight before she gives people misinformation and they try to sign up. She keeps referring to me by the wrong name, even though I keep telling her I am female and what my name is. I asked her what her name is so I can make a complaint about her and she told me Abby, which I doubt is her real name, but anyway I said can I have your full name. She said Abbey is my full name oh, I tried to explain to her that full name is first name and last name, but she kept saying Abby is my full name. She didn't know what city I was trying to ask about, she didn't understand about the car requirements, she kept mispronouncing and misrepresenting information, and I am just so totally annoyed now and my head hurts. When I tried to call the American number they would not answer, they just said goodbye. The green light Hub or whatever it's called is in Springfield Missouri, but when I try to Google that I keep getting the Saint Louis hub. Joplin Missouri falls under the Springfield hub. I don't want to sign on the dotted line for my new car unless I know it is Uber approved because that is how I receive my income, but I cannot get a straight answer from anybody, and the stupid customer service for Uber is a joke

Last edited:

Pax Collector

I've read a post about another aspiring driver who had experienced the same issue with Nissan Kicks.

Do you currently own the car or are you planning on getting one soon?