2017 Singapore GP pickup & dropoff points

Ben Kee

A friend just told me that the traffic in town is terrible....surge maybe good but you could possibly be sitting in traffic to go to your pick up and driving to your destination.....unless it is a short drive but i wouldn’t count on making too many trips...

kb27

I'd avoid going into the city.
However, Uber cannot see destination, otherwise, I'd cancel those trips.
I feel it's not worth getting jammed going in and getting jammed coming out, even with high surge.

Ultracraft

The government announced that the contract for F1 nite race in Sg is extended for another four years. :rolleyes:

kl39717

Those that receive pickup location as Conrad Centennial, please call your rider immediately and confirm where are they. Yesterday i felt so bad that i cancel 2 riders with good ratings. Till 3rd rider i called and he told me he is at suntec tower 2. Upon boarding he told me no matter what he try and input for pickup, it will keep jumping to Conrad centennial. So guys please take note.

Ultracraft

Because Conrad hotel is recognized as the pick up/drop off location during F1 event for gate 2 & 9. I guess Uber tweaked it as such.

Can you still access to suntec tower 2 during race day? I doubt so huh?

kl39717

Because Conrad hotel is recognized as the pick up/drop off location during F1 event for gate 2 & 9. I guess Uber tweaked it as such.

Can you still access to suntec tower 2 during race day? I doubt so huh?
Last night I was there. Without access to Suntec means no access to Conrad also.

LeSaux

Are u driving tonite?

Ritz Carlton pickup is the worst. Go through the stupid Millenia Walk basement carpark turn and turn until link to ritz Carlton basement.

Tonight kept on getting trip requests to and from there damn irritating

Ultracraft

Ritz Carlton pickup is the worst. Go through the stupid Millenia Walk basement carpark turn and turn until link to ritz Carlton basement.

Tonight kept on getting trip requests to and from there damn irritating
That's tough! Uber should add buffer to the fare for such long pick up distance. Another one is when we pickup rider at centennial Conrad while traveling from say beach road, we need to enter the shears avenue (towards Central Boulevard) highway and make a U-turn at MBS to re-enter the Sheares avenue before exiting at Rocher in order to get into Temasek boulevard to reach the rider at Conrad. We need extra fuel plus time to do that. :frown:

Luckily this evening my only F1 pick up at Raffles City opp Chimes with a surge of 2.1x on UberX. :wink:

kl39717

That's tough! Uber should add buffer to the fare for such long pick up distance. Another one is when we pickup rider at centennial Conrad while traveling from say beach road, we need to enter the shears avenue (towards Central Boulevard) highway and make a U-turn at MBS to re-enter the Sheares avenue before exiting at Rocher in order to get into Temasek boulevard to reach the rider at Conrad. We need extra fuel plus time to do that. :frown:

Luckily this evening my only F1 pick up at Raffles City opp Chimes with a surge of 2.1x on UberX. :wink:
I try to avoid driving on weekend. Too many riders with kids.

KPE exit Sheares can exit rochor go into suntec ma.