• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

2017 is Uber's year

Daisey77

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<<< my hand is up volunteering to be a character witness for Uber :cool: in court
LoL oh hell. Here we go! Ninja and Daisey take on Uber . That's a movie title right there LOL
I just Ubered a lobbyist from DIA clear out to Highlands Ranch. Oohhh wee she was not happy with Uber . She actually gave me her number and said if the 7 news reporter, from the other thread, wants a passengers perspective on Uber, to give her # to the reporter.

mattadams

I'm glad I don't have any money invested with uber... at this point I don't consider it a very sound investment. I'm also glad I don't rely on them for my livelihood, though from a drivers perspective... if uber were to go completely belly up, lyft (and I'm sure other competitors) would just pick up where they left off.

Daisey77

OMG LMAO thanks Ninja, I so needed that good laugh! too funny! dirty blonde . . . platinum blonde. . . eh blonde is blonde :rolleyes:. You even got my favorite color . . . pink:biggrin:

BobCat Ridge

Dilbert move over, there's a new Ninja in town.

Seriously, I see syndication, books, " of the day.." email blasts and of course, "An Uber Ninja Christmas" TV special and a Ninja Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.

Any character resembelences to those on this forum are strictly coincidental. Well, maybe not Daisey77. Lol, go make it happen!

Daisey77

Oh boy. Why do I somehow forsee Uber suing us for copyright or trademark infringement and getting a percentage of our proceeds? LOL JK
and why does everyone assume they know what I look like? I will let you all know, I am not naturally blonde. However, I have added a couple different blonde colors throughout my hair. This allows me to play both sides of the fence. I can conveniently act stupid in the time of need:p:biggrin: