• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

2016 fiat 500x not found in uber system?

40tywater

Just bought a 2016 fiat 500x, under system doesn't recognize it. I went to a local inspection site and they passed it. When it came to uploading my registration they said I had a invalid vin? ????? It's a new car, new model, new everything. .... they said go online to complete (passing the buck) no success ice sent numerous emails no one has gotten back to me. Dose this happen with every new car?

Attachments

Optimus Uber

Wow, that one is pretty big. I had no idea they made them that big.

Your best bet is find an uber office and go in. They'll be able to fix it on the spot for you. That's going to be the fastest way.

Most csr's aren't in the U.S. Anymore and they aren't going to have a clue what you are talking about

40tywater

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry not ringing a bell. ........ I'll Google it later. ....perhaps we can get back to the subject at hand regarding registration? Yeeeeeah. ......

Scenicruiser

Sorry not ringing a bell. ........ I'll Google it later. ....perhaps we can get back to the subject at hand regarding registration? Yeeeeeah. ......
Perhaps we can remember this is a public forum, and that your best bet on getting help here is in a active and entertaining thread. Your answer is here:
Wow, that one is pretty big. I had no idea they made them that big.

Your best bet is find an uber office and go in. They'll be able to fix it on the spot for you. That's going to be the fastest way.

Most csr's aren't in the U.S. Anymore and they aren't going to have a clue what you are talking about
Now it's time to talk about how your car looks like Herman Munster's roller skate. Which is still more helpful than what you will get from your uber csr...welcome to the OC/LA section of the forum

40tywater

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That would make sense if it was green, butttt.... it's not, but keep trying though repetition is the mother of learning just hope your day job isn't being a comedian. ...... because man you suck. ..... lol perhaps you should get in that "Duck Tails" air plane in your avatar and fly away LMBO! FYI duck tails was a cartoon series back in the 90 's Google it since you have so much time on your hands. ....... your soooooo out of your depth clowning with me is not even funny. ...... but then again it is lol.

Attachments

Scenicruiser

That would make sense if it was green, butttt.... it's not, but keep trying though repetition is the mother of learning just hope your day job isn't being a comedian. ...... because man you suck. ..... lol perhaps you should get in that "Duck Tails" air plane in your avatar and fly away LMBO! FYI duck tails was a cartoon series back in the 90 's Google it since you have so much time on your hands. ....... your soooooo out of your depth clowning with me is not even funny. ...... but then again it is lol.
I would never try to outclown sombody with a clown car