200 MILES IN 4 HOURS

Alt-right Leader

Got three very generous Prime Times out of seven fares. All fares went long, 4 out of 7 tipped, and best bonus I was not called a racist today. Time to go to strip bar and watch football, and of course 12 to 18 Heineken's. Thinking of taking a FUBER and lie to the driver that I will put a tip on the app.

Whothought

Tell the driver you just recently started researching about how Uber treats drivers. Discuss how it is totally unfair and you're going to tip him double what the fair is.

If he is a true uber trooper he will disagree with you.

LA Dispatcher

Got three very generous Prime Times out of seven fares. All fares went long, 4 out of 7 tipped, and best bonus I was not called a racist today. Time to go to strip bar and watch football, and of course 12 to 18 Heineken's. Thinking of taking a FUBER and lie to the driver that I will put a tip on the app.
You're a good man for visiting your daughters on a Sunday. Listen to daddy Trump and keep your eyes off of football.

LA_Rides

I got called a racist by a black couple yesterday.... my app refused to start ride and just froze..... I dropped them off at a gas station and they got upset I wouldnt take them the rest of the way for free even though I told them I wasnt getting paid for the ride

Yep brother my app freezes all the time. Is anyone else experiencing it lately? Racist comments in our profession is not tolerated. That should be an instant kick out of the car with driver being paid the full fare amount. White,Black,Hispanic,Asian and anything in between should not be tolerated AT ALL. If a pax wants respect than you need to give it.

Travis -k

I got called a racist by a black couple yesterday.... my app refused to start ride and just froze..... I dropped them off at a gas station and they got upset I wouldnt take them the rest of the way for free even though I told them I wasnt getting paid for the ride
I keep my good luck salt shaker on my dash, heres a pic, I have no idea why I get called a racist when ever I have him facing forward.
sedm9ei9didz.jpg