200 cars at ORD

outlier

i don't know about the evening, but the morning queue moved pretty quickly. it was placed at 115, and i didn't have a full cycyle nap before a ping came in. it was a long trip to 93rd st.

cubs121221

I would say 200 would move pretty quickly until about 8 or 9pm, but what i will never understand is the 175 people waiting at midnight. I just don't get it.

Vladko

A lot of people are coming in from the south with hurricane Irma coming
My last two riders were from Texas and Miami. Both say their gas stations are closed, supermarkets empty. Was lucky to fill the tank at 2,43$ today.

NorthSideDude

Noticed the same thing so worked river rd at 830pm until i just took grand back into the city after a few rides to and fron Giordanos.

Mad Medic

Good pizza BUT Connies is much better.

Now there's a forum thread, have drivers rank the best place for pizza, best places in each of the many Chicago little neighborhoods to grab a bite to eat.

Bet we'd get over 50 different opinions on best burrito joint. (still Mr. Taco 5690 Cicero)

LyftRus

I don't understand how u guys/gal's drive in the evening during the week. On top of that going to the airport and waiting for a $20 ride.

DylanSam

Aha..8-05pm in,8-28 pm out. Was #230 in the queue.

I was out there a little after 7pm and saw those huge numbers in the pit. Gave short ride from Giordanos as well and then picked up a ride from hotel going to the Big Star. More or less and airport run. When I was heading back to downtown the sky was littered with lights from planes flying in. Not surprising that the pit moved that fast.

outlier

I don't understand how u guys/gal's drive in the evening during the week. On top of that going to the airport and waiting for a $20 ride.
for me, a break is good. when it's slow, you just sit and wait for a decent ping, most of the time though. i just don't want to drive around in the city and stress out for a ping in the city. and to each his own. you might have a better ubering strategy which might not suit the others.

Mad Medic

Lou's for deep dish
Definately on my top list. The original Chicago Classic. Sometimes gotta mix it up though. Home Run Inn decent thin crust. Paisans in Brookfied pretty good. Wrigleyville though, I havent found pizza yet even worthy of eating. I could use a tip on that one

Flashback121

Definately on my top list. The original Chicago Classic. Sometimes gotta mix it up though. Home Run Inn decent thin crust. Paisans in Brookfied pretty good. Wrigleyville though, I havent found pizza yet even worthy of eating. I could use a tip on that one
Paninos , chicagos pizza , giordanos, Gino's east just to name a few