1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

20% pay cut in Bradenton / Sarasota Florida market

Discussion in 'Pay' started by Kennedy C, May 28, 2017.

1. Kennedy C

Kennedy C

Driving:
    UberX
    Bradenton/Sarasota pay cut....

(correction) there has been no pay cut, I was just too slow to figure out the app pay screen new look. drive on - without me.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  2. steveK2016

steveK2016

Driving:
    UberXL
    Do you still see uber fees deducted? I bet you dont.... Youve been paying 20% to uber so youve always been paid this amount since the last real rate drop. Now they just show you your net incomr rather than the gross less uber fees. Nothing has changed but you are free to quit and desaturate your market

3. Kennedy C

Kennedy C

Driving:
    UberX
    (correction) there has been no pay cut, I was just too slow to figure out the app pay screen new look. drive on - without me.

thanks to the commenters who replied to straighten me out

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  4. Your previous mileage rate of .95 was subject to a 20% fee, which would make it a net of .76. Uber now shows you you're net rate, rather than gross minus the fee. You were always getting paid .76.

The inability of drivers to do simple math to figure out what they are really earning is the reason Uber gets away with crap. If this makes drivers quit then better for the rest of us

5. There Are endless threads on this...

All they are doing is taking their 20-28%. Same ****ty rates as before.

6. Kennedy C

Kennedy C

Driving:
    UberX
    wow, i see the error of my post now.... I jumped to conclusions on that new agreement. Altho I appreciate Uber updating the app so I realized the stupidity of driving at this rate. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

as said above, thanks for making that clear. Net result the same - I'm done w/ this b.s. Strange coincidence though - even when I was online the past few weeks, I got so few pings. Oh well, just another signal to be done. thanks for straightening me out y'all.