• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

20% less commission equals 50% less trips

Jezza

I noticed the average hourly now ticks over to 40 + per hour on average after 50 rides but jobs still constant or even increasing coming to the busy period. Next week would be a watershed moment for Uber. Would drivers juml on Uber when in surges due to lack of drivers or would they stick with Didi with 100% comm? Exciting times indeed.

I noticed the average hourly now ticks over to 40 + per hour on average after 50 rides but jobs still constant or even increasing coming to the busy period. Next week would be a watershed moment for Uber. Would drivers juml on Uber when in surges due to lack of drivers or would they stick with Didi with 100% comm? Exciting times indeed.

Defiantly an increase in income with the lower commission for an average Friday night.

DA08

Didi won't be busy you will go bankrupt and staff to that if you switch Uber off and go on DD only

The Gadget

My Saturday was dead worse Saturday ever.
Cars everywhere.
Driving on my day off sucks first job was over $80 now stuck at the airport will give it 20 minutes and will head off.

My Saturday was dead worse Saturday ever.
Cars everywhere.
Driving on my day off sucks first job was over $80 now stuck at the airport will give it 20 minutes and will head off.
You need to read your gadgets. Check on the Uber rider app here other drivers are and position yourself to get rides.
Don't you check on incoming flights when you are on the airport or you driving blind?

I had my best Saturday ever in 4 years. Back to back for 12 hours. I had to force myself to have a break. It was great.