2 star rating

IR12

I think it was a woman who took 4 minutes to get outside. Then she wanted to drop off a sign and add a new destination to a transit center and I told her no.

Might have been a former Lyft driver that I picked up from a bar, took him 4 mins also, trip was 1.1 miles, AND he asked for Jack i.t.b. I told him no.

But I'm just guessing, it might have been someone else. Don't really know, don't really care. Does that make me a bad person?
Keep up the great work?

peteyvavs

I think it was a woman who took 4 minutes to get outside. Then she wanted to drop off a sign and add a new destination to a transit center and I told her no.

Might have been a former Lyft driver that I picked up from a bar, took him 4 mins also, trip was 1.1 miles, AND he asked for Jack i.t.b. I told him no.

But I'm just guessing, it might have been someone else. Don't really know, don't really care. Does that make me a bad person?
Now you’re an official Uber Pro.
Post automatically merged:

If you get 2 two stars instead of one, you must have done SOMETHING right.

I was only missing a 3 and I just discovered that I got it sometime in the last few days. Yay. Sucks though because earlier I had just notched up to 4.94 and now it is back to 4.93. But I am not even up to my first 500 ratings yet.
I’m doing my best to get to a 1.5 rating, or picking someone in management at Uber and kick him/her out of the car in traffic.

When you get a 2 star rating Uber will send you a new sticker to display, ??The ?

Last edited:

Michael1230nj

Getting a 2 is very difficult. It is not an instinctive negative reaction which would get you a 1. It’s a deliberative reasoned response from a person who truly thinks you suck.

OldBay

A 2-star represents a neurotic passenger who wants to give you a 1*, but in their heart they know you don't deserve a low rating, so they give you a 2*.

This reminds me of the college girl who (falsely) claimed her ex-bf raped her. When the police questioned her about it she said "he deserves maybe a couple years." (A full 20 year prison term is too much, maybe 1-2 years is enough to teach him a lesson...)

Basically a 2* is an admission of neuroticism/guilt.

Another Uber Driver

I have two, count 'em, TWO two star ratings on Uber Taxi. Oddly enough, I have no one stars. I must be doing something incorrectly.

I do have one one star on UberX and one two star. Lyft I have the same as UberX.

Lively13

I wish riders had to give a written explanation to why they gave us anything under a 5. There would be less @@@@@@@@ and easier for Uber to discard false ratings from @@@@@@ pax. And riders are also unaware the 4 stars is bad. After all anything else that’s 4 stars like a hotel or restaurant means it’s really good.