2 star rating

vtcomics

I got my 2nd "3" star rating out of the blue this afternoon. As usual,no rhyme or reason. I have given up on the fraudulent rating system and just resigned to my eventual fate. I only need to drive another year anyways so I think I can hobble along with my 4.90 and dropping weekly rating.

vtcomics

BOOM!! It was fate!! I read this last night and BADABING I got a 2 today. Battling (politely of course) with Rohit demanding it be removed. Pax mom requested ride for daughter. I asked via text if daughter was a minor. Mom said no she is 18. They lived way out in the sticks and the GPS took me on a ride over dirt roads full of potholes and mud. Mom gives me a 2 for navigation. I will take it to the Supreme Court!!!

Zaarc

If you get 2 two stars instead of one, you must have done SOMETHING right.
Post automatically merged:

I was only missing a 3 and I just discovered that I got it sometime in the last few days. Yay. Sucks though because earlier I had just notched up to 4.94 and now it is back to 4.93. But I am not even up to my first 500 ratings yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

Trafficat

Aww, my only 2-star fell off last weekend.

Got a couple 4-stars in exchange.

Ungrateful bastages.
I had at least one 2 star for most of my rating history but my last 2 star rating finally fell off a week or so ago. I think the easiest way to get a 2 star rating is to make a nearly unforgivable driver mistake but to apologize for it afterwards.

ZenUber

I had at least one 2 star for most of my rating history but my last 2 star rating finally fell off a week or so ago. I think the easiest way to get a 2 star rating is to make a nearly unforgivable driver mistake but to apologize for it afterwards.
I got three 2 stars in the course of a week. Don't know where they came from, but I do apologize if I make a wrong turn.

MusicMan03

I sincerely believe my 2-star from yesterday came from a pax who believed they were rating their whole Uber experience vs just their driver

Could've been one of two people I picked up. With one- took me 15min to arrive due to spring break traffic, and connectivity where they were meant they couldn't track my progress.

The other... The commented asking why he had to walk so far to the pickup area at the airport

Ian Richard Markham

Studies have shown that people give one star ratings for poor driving all the time but the two star rating is given when the passenger is personally offended by the driver on a trip that was otherwise perfect in every way. My 600+ rides as a passenger have taught me that a lot of you tell off color jokes and think you’re real funny but I got a whole pocket full of two stars coming your way. You people are trashy and I wish you would leave me alone in the car.

Disgusted Driver

Studies have shown that people give one star ratings for poor driving all the time but the two star rating is given when the passenger is personally offended by the driver on a trip that was otherwise perfect in every way. My 600+ rides as a passenger have taught me that a lot of you tell off color jokes and think you’re real funny but I got a whole pocket full of two stars coming your way. You people are trashy and I wish you would leave me alone in the car.
Hmm, I never tell off color jokes unless the conversation has already gone there by the present and even then I hold back. I get my 2 star ratings honestly, by denying entitled pricks their good given right to make a 30 minute drive through stop late Saturday night. I'm not trashy ty, or at least if I am I keep it to myself.