• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

2 star rating

Mista T

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So, what did you have to do to get it?
I think it was a woman who took 4 minutes to get outside. Then she wanted to drop off a sign and add a new destination to a transit center and I told her no.

Might have been a former Lyft driver that I picked up from a bar, took him 4 mins also, trip was 1.1 miles, AND he asked for Jack i.t.b. I told him no.

But I'm just guessing, it might have been someone else. Don't really know, don't really care. Does that make me a bad person?

1.5xorbust

I think it was a woman who took 4 minutes to get outside. Then she wanted to drop off a sign and add a new destination to a transit center and I told her no.

Might have been a former Lyft driver that I picked up from a bar, took him 4 mins also, trip was 1.1 miles, AND he asked for Jack i.t.b. I told him no.

But I'm just guessing, it might have been someone else. Don't really know, don't really care. Does that make me a bad person?
Yes. You need to have more empathy if you are going to properly serve your community.

FLKeys

I guess Lyft PAX like me, on Lyft I never got less than 4 Stars. My Lyft rating right now is 5.0 Of course I think Lyft switched to an auto 5 star rating unless you go in and change it. Pax are lazy for the most part and won't change it.

Disgusted Driver

I guess Lyft PAX like me, on Lyft I never got less than 4 Stars. My Lyft rating right now is 5.0 Of course I think Lyft switched to an auto 5 star rating unless you go in and change it. Pax are lazy for the most part and won't change it.
It's a lot easier to be 5 star on Lyft because it's only last 100 rides and they are now assuming 5 if you don't rate. I was at 5 on Lyft for a week then I drove off on someone who took too long on a a stop and went back down to 4.96. You can get a one star if you just try a littl harder!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubbermeetstheroad Las Vegas 4
F Stories 14
Jack Malarkey Canberra 0