2 more years!

Inshur

Kevin7889

What should I do in 2 more years? My prius is under a 3 year finance because I told them I'm using it for tlc purposes. I had to tell them the truth in order to get a letter of permission. I needed the letter of permission for my tlc plates especially since I live in nj.

So I am expecting to have about 90,000-100,000 miles by August 2019 and my car will be officially paid off! I should hopefully be able to sell the car for 8,000-10,000 dollars but idk what I should do after the finance period...Uber and Lyft commission is way too high especially we have so many expenses..

Maybe I should just go back to working 2 jobs 50+ hours a week or drive for a decent base but I have to do my research on a decent base.. I really don't like working for others. I guess you can say I have a problem with authority but some managers are just power hungry bullies to say it nicely..

The only good thing about these apps is schedule freedom but the high commission outweighs the freedom.

What do u guys think I should do?

EcoboostMKS

Is school an option? You can get started now at a local community college while you're doing uber. Start taking classes and getting credits now. Once you have your associates, transfer to a public state school for your bachelors.

Liveone01

You are not going to sell that Prius with 100k miles for 8k ... the Toyota hybrid line is always making big changes on new models every year (body style , more mpg, more room etc) every time that a new car is coming up your car is losing a lot of value.

NYC has a lottttt of opportunities everywhere! Do some research and save some $$$ ! I know two Mexican brothers that run a taco truck in the Bronx and make over 90k profit working from 10am to 9pm 6 days at week selling $1.25 tacos :rolleyes:. I'm not telling you to buy a food truck and sell tacos in your local hood lmao but find something that can give you a nice return investing your money

EcoboostMKS

Community college is pretty affordable. You could easily pay for two years of community college with whatever you sell that prius for in a couple years. Tuition runs about $3k or $4k per year for community college. Then you go to a state funded public college and live at home or off campus.

It's not as expensive as you'd think if you know how to work the system. There are a lot assistance programs out there too to take advantage of. There are a lot of ways to get a good education without major student loans. It's a big mistake a lot of young people make going that route and are in debt forever.

BOO3

What should I do in 2 more years? My prius is under a 3 year finance because I told them I'm using it for tlc purposes. I had to tell them the truth in order to get a letter of permission. I needed the letter of permission for my tlc plates especially since I live in nj.

So I am expecting to have about 90,000-100,000 miles by August 2019 and my car will be officially paid off! I should hopefully be able to sell the car for 8,000-10,000 dollars but idk what I should do after the finance period...Uber and Lyft commission is way too high especially we have so many expenses..

Maybe I should just go back to working 2 jobs 50+ hours a week or drive for a decent base but I have to do my research on a decent base.. I really don't like working for others. I guess you can say I have a problem with authority but some managers are just power hungry bullies to say it nicely..

The only good thing about these apps is schedule freedom but the high commission outweighs the freedom.

What do u guys think I should do?
Sounds like you're getting paid by the devaluation of your vehicle. LOL

In essence you're working for free! :smiles:

ubernyc

If school is not an option, just get Avalon or highlander and work for a base. Start @ blackcarnews.com for bases.

Inshur New York