2 cops writing tickets today

Uberx Vegas

I saw two motorcycle officers pulling over drivers who run red lights at corner of Lv and flamingo writing tickets. They've been here since 730am. Watch out for red lights be safe up there. ..
I saw taxi drivers speeding up at lights before lights turn yellow.

GoBigBlue

No rules in Las Vegas for Uber drivers. Perhaps next year for Juno, Get me, Fare, Fasten etc.
You sound so hurt that uber would leave Vegas... You sad about not getting your bonus from TK?? Explain to us how NOT having uber will keep us drivers out of work?? Like Juno won't make a killing here in Vegas with all your of us drivers who are tired of pool rides on the strip... not to mention making their brand more national with the tourist population here... Pax will still take rideshare over a taxi... Even if that is another company... Let uber and Lyft leave... They would lose a lot more than us drivers...

Farman vegas

You sound so hurt that uber would leave Vegas... You sad about not getting your bonus from TK?? Explain to us how NOT having uber will keep us drivers out of work?? Like Juno won't make a killing here in Vegas with all your of us drivers who are tired of pool rides on the strip... not to mention making their brand more national with the tourist population here... Pax will still take rideshare over a taxi... Even if that is another company... Let uber and Lyft leave... They would lose a lot more than us drivers...

It is inconsequentail, for me personalily, if Uber leaves the State of Nevada. I will move back to Boston and keeping driving part time for Uber and Fasten or Uber and Gett in NYC; as many others also, will leave Las Vegas.

Of course, many Uber drivers would welcome the opportunity to again be an Uber driver in Austin Texas in 2017.

Sitting in front of Ann Kitchen with an Uber shirt on in the Austin City Council meeting with a couple of hundred other Uber drivers would a very uplifting experience for these Uber drivers.

Hopefully, the Uber's lobbyist team can make this happen this coming year in the Texas Legislature; then 1200 cities in Texas can all have the reward of the Uber platform.

Uber has said that they will leave San Antonio for the second time on December 8, 2015, if the City Council does not extend the voluntary finger printing based background check program.

Also, Uber has said that they will leave the State of Maryland on December 15, 2016, if the Maryland Public Service Commission mandates FBI finger printing.

In a short time we will see if Uber will have to leave again in San Antonio; and also. in the whole State of Maryland could be without Uber.

It is very sad that many hundreds of Uber drivers have to live with this regreatble worry during the coming holidays. Very sad, indeed.

As a group Uber drivers all across this country are the most undervalued and overlooked Americans in the work force today.

Surely in 2017 everything is going change for the better for them all.

According to a Mr. Smith:

"As private companies both Uber & Juno are not required to publish their financial statements.

It is public knowledge financial statements disseminated privately are not audited in accordance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and do not satisfy the SEC reporting standards for public companies.

An example of that would be JPMorgan Chase & Co and Deutsche Bank AG passed on selling shares of Uber to their high-net worth clients. The 290 page prospectus sent to Morgan Stanley high - net worth clients did not include net income or annual revenue. The prospectus did have 21 pages of risk. Looking at data from Uber in June 2015 EBITAR was 500% higher than in June 2014, but EBITAR margin barely changed moving from a negative 115% to 108%. Uber had a negative $1.2 billion EBITAR contribution in the first half of 2016 suggesting full year GAAP losses of 3 billion dollars.

Uber's refusal to consider an IPO is recognition that published details, audited financial data confirms massive losses and a complete lack of progress towards profitability. Uber is a staggeringly unprofitable company and TK has not presented any evidence that the North America operation is currently profitable".

Last edited:

GoBigBlue

It is inconsequentail, for me personalily, if Uber leaves the State of Nevada. I will move back to Boston and keeping driving part time for Uber and Fasten or Uber and Gett in NYC; as many others also, will leave Las Vegas.

Of course, many Uber drivers would welcome the opportuity to again be an Uber driver in Austin Texas in 2017.

Sitting in front of Ann Kitchen with an Uber shirt on in the Austin City Council meeting with a couple of hundred other Uber drivers would a very uplifting experience for these Uber drivers.

Hopefully, the Uber's lobbyist team can make this happen this coming year in the Texas Legislature; then 1200 cities in Texas can all have the reward of the Uber platform.

Uber has said that they will leave San Antonio for the second time on December 8, 2015, if the City Council does not extend the voluntary finger printing based background check program.

Also, Uber has said that they will leave the State of Maryland on December 15, 2016, if the Maryland Public Service Commission mandates FBI finger printing.

In a short time we will see if Uber will have to leave again in San Antonio; and also. in the whole State of Maryland could be without Uber.

It is very sad that many hundreds of Uber drivers have to live with this regreatble worry during the coming holidays. Very sad, indeed.

As a group Uber drivers all across this country are the most undervalued and overlooked Americans in the work force today.

Surely in 2017 everything is going change for the better for them all.

According to a Mr. Smith:

"As private companies both Uber & Juno are not required to publish their financial statements.

It is public knowledge financial statements disseminated privately are not audited in accordance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and do not satisfy the SEC reporting standards for public companies.

An example of that would be JPMorgan Chase & Co and Deutsche Bank AG passed on selling shares of Uber to their high-net worth clients. The 290 page prospectus sent to Morgan Stanley high - net worth clients did not include net income or annual revenue. The prospectus did have 21 pages of risk. Looking at data from Uber in June 2015 EBITAR was 500% higher than in June 2014, but EBITAR margin barely changed moving from a negative 115% to 108%. Uber had a negative $1.2 billion EBITAR contribution in the first half of 2016 suggesting full year GAAP losses of 3 billion dollars.

Uber's refusal to consider an IPO is recognition that published details, audited financial data confirms massive losses and a complete lack of progress towards profitability. Uber is a staggeringly unprofitable company and TK has not presented any evidence that the North America operation is currently profitable".
You worried about drivers losing jobs to fingerprinting?? How about the drivers who are at the airport tonight praying for a 3.75 ride to MGM to make ends meet? I'd like to know who else was stupid enough to move to Vegas just to drive for uber when LA and Phoenix are way more profitable? I don't plan to uproot my family to drive for $.85 a mile in another city... highly doubt you'd have more than 5 on this forum who would...

Farman vegas

You worried about drivers losing jobs to fingerprinting?? How about the drivers who are at the airport tonight praying for a 3.75 ride to MGM to make ends meet? I'd like to know who else was stupid enough to move to Vegas just to drive for uber when LA and Phoenix are way more profitable? I don't plan to uproot my family to drive for $.85 a mile in another city... highly doubt you'd have more than 5 on this forum who would...

Pugnacious as always

kojeislandincha

Your # Numbers R Unproven