2.5/3.0 delievery and tip upfront

3 bucks were already bad enough. It is now 2.5 minimum fare. This tip upfront is another way for Uber to cut cost and have a bigger margin because they are publicly traded. However, Uber charge customer 1.99 to 7.99 delivery fee plus 30% of restaurants revenue. Restaurants often complaint to me about paying the 30% and how slow ubereats can be and they have to recook their food because it is getting cold. Uber doesn't holding their side of their bargain after charging restaurants 30% of their revenue. I can tell you that customers who don't tip have to wait an hour or longer to get their food until uber apps slowly raise the driver pay to livable wage in my market. Uber is smart and they throw some nice quest promotion lately to soften up to paycut as of late to help with their service level with restaurant. For my market, my average Uber eat order fare is about 10 dollars after the new upfront tip scale and it was about 10 before. I deny all call under 6 and under. I don't deliverer outside of my hotzone in Baltimore market with lot of restaurants and upper class neighborhood. I deny all calls even over 12-15 bucks outside my hot zone. I always end up 8 to 12 calls per most night 6-10 pm and walk away 100-150 per evening. Also, I don't work lunch or other times because it is my side hustle and I straightly do 6-10 dinner with highest pay with surge and higher tip area. Uber pay out used to take up 70% of pay and tip 30% prior and now 50-50. This tells me that Uber is cutting back what they pay out to driver and put more back into their pocket. As long as I am still getting 10-12 pings per night and make 100-150 bucks. I am happy.

AJ56

3 bucks were already bad enough. It is now 2.5 minimum fare. This tip upfront is another way for Uber to cut cost and have a bigger margin because they are publicly traded. However, Uber charge customer 1.99 to 7.99 delivery fee plus 30% of restaurants revenue. Restaurants often complaint to me about paying the 30% and how slow ubereats can be and they have to recook their food because it is getting cold. Uber doesn't holding their side of their bargain after charging restaurants 30% of their revenue. I can tell you that customers who don't tip have to wait an hour or longer to get their food until uber apps slowly raise the driver pay to livable wage in my market. Uber is smart and they throw some nice quest promotion lately to soften up to paycut as of late to help with their service level with restaurant. For my market, my average Uber eat order fare is about 10 dollars after the new upfront tip scale and it was about 10 before. I deny all call under 6 and under. I don't deliverer outside of my hotzone in Baltimore market with lot of restaurants and upper class neighborhood. I deny all calls even over 12-15 bucks outside my hot zone. I always end up 8 to 12 calls per most night 6-10 pm and walk away 100-150 per evening. Also, I don't work lunch or other times because it is my side hustle and I straightly do 6-10 dinner with highest pay with surge and higher tip area. Uber pay out used to take up 70% of pay and tip 30% prior and now 50-50. This tells me that Uber is cutting back what they pay out to driver and put more back into their pocket. As long as I am still getting 10-12 pings per night and make 100-150 bucks. I am happy.
I accept them, Message the customer saying "lol Funny" than cancel. Everytime