$2.20 booking fee $3.00 airport fee on FLL.

Kodyhead

I stop driving for three month, and what a surprise!! $5.20 per ride. This is a mayor ripoff. Forget about the 25% uber fee. We are now working for the gas, uber fees, and now the airport. Most rides we are only keeping 50% the most.
First i am hearing about this

Please check the fare details. Every ride has a $2.20 booking fees and FLL is supposedly charging $3.00 airport fee. In LAX is $9.50 I belive.

Please check the fare details. Every ride has a $2.20 booking fees and FLL is supposedly charging $3.00 airport fee. In LAX is $9.50 I belive.
Screenshot_20170916-132930.png
Screenshot_20170916-132930.png

wk1102

View attachment 158595 View attachment 158595
This is nothing new, it used to be more at FLL if im not mistaken. Uber isn't changing the airport fee, the individual airports are charging, and receiving that fee. You do not pay it, the Rider does.

This is nothing new, it used to be more at FLL if im not mistaken. Uber isn't changing the airport fee, the individual airports are charging, and receiving that fee. You do not pay it, the Rider does.
What's really bothers me is the 2.20 booking fees on top of the service fee. That's toooooo much!

2Cents

Demand rates that are consistent with today's rates. You know not rates from the Carter administration.