$2,000 referrals.

mizzrock

If you refer a friend to lyft and not from uber (but I assume they can be)

Anyone believe this?
Anyone doing this?

Pedruber

That's a big incentive and highly unlikely to get it even if you were to do it today. They control when you finally get approved to drive and that doesn't seam like enough time to me. I can read the email now: Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately, the new driver's first trip did not end until after midnight on March 5th, therefore you are not eligible for the bonus...

If they were really serious, they would provide 2 weeks to make the first trip.

mizzrock

That's a big incentive and highly unlikely to get it even if you were to do it today. They control when you finally get approved to drive and that doesn't seam like enough time to me. I can read the email now: Thanks for reaching out, unfortunately, the new driver's first trip did not end until after midnight on March 5th, therefore you are not eligible for the bonus...

If they were really serious, they would provide 2 weeks to make the first trip.
I guess we'll see I found someone and we're applying in person tomorrow. Hopefully she can get her first ride by March 5th and we both get $1,000

Unico

From what I understand from their promotions page
I cant post links... just look up current promotions

1. Apply after 2/25
2. Complete first ride on or before March 5th
3. Must complete 30 rides

There is a note on the bottom of the page... the catch?
Note: For all of the above promotions, please allow up to seven days to receive the bonus, after reaching 30 rides. If you encounter issues with processing the bonus, please reach out to us no later than March 31st.

Tommy B

Well i just reffered someoone to them using my code, i got a verification for it, Refer drivers with your link, and if they complete 20 rides in their first 30 days you'll both get $200. no $1000 each was mentioned.

Unico

Looks like they changed their Note at the end of page

Before : Note: For all of the above promotions, please allow up to seven days to receive the bonus, after reaching 30 rides. If you encounter issues with processing the bonus, please reach out to us no later than March 31st.

After: *Note: For these promotions, please allow up to seven days to receive the bonus, after reaching 30 rides. If you encounter issues with processing the bonus, please reach out to us no later than March 31st.

Seems like they added an asterisk, and the $1,000 Double-Sided Referral Bonus does not have an asterisk :smiles:

Casandria

Author
The big referral bonus is only if you refer a driver from another ridesharing company that isn't already signed up with Uber. Not sure how they are verifying that information, but that's the caveat.

KrisThuy

https://www.lyft.com/drivers/KRISLOVET2
1k for you
and 1k for the driver that reffered you guys

u just have to complete 1 lyft ride
dont have to be a driver from uber
u can be a new driver and get the same bonus

oh yeah must complete 1st trip b4 march 5

lyft said they speed up the hiring process that u can start driver after 3business days
their background check takes 2days

Last edited: