$2.00 cancellation fee POOl

lundbroc

Just recieved email from uber that pool now has a 2 minute timer and after that time I can cancel and get $2.00. Guess the $5.00 is gone. I hope they don't take a cut from the 2.00. And I'm really not driver more that 5 minutes for pool now.

WestSubDriver

Oh yes, they always take their cut. I'm curious to see what happens because the current fee addendum put out in March when Pool launched lists $2.00 Cancellation Fee and $5 No-Show Fee.

UberPissed

Pool was best way for me to make money. Set timer. 2 minutes - cancel = $4 (after their cut). Sure beats the hell out of the 10 mile trip that I got $1.83 for.

MD138

Just recieved email from uber that pool now has a 2 minute timer and after that time I can cancel and get $2.00. Guess the $5.00 is gone. I hope they don't take a cut from the 2.00. And I'm really not driver more that 5 minutes for pool now.
Hell yeah they take their cut. So you get only $1.60, if you're still on the 20%

pizza guy

I can attest that the No Show fee is still $5. The Pool countdown timer worked like a charm. Had a couple 2 minute no shows and got my $4 for each one.
Thanks I was going to ask that. Almost half the pool rides I accept result in the $5. At $2 it might not be worth it.
If you're really close to a pick up location like a train station or tall building many suburban riders won't be at the location in time. I'll do way more than I should to find x riders, but pool gets what they deserve.

75drive

I got the same email! I'm ashamed to admit it but in a moment of weakness I accepted a pool request at 3x surge this afternoon from Diversy Harbor but I'm happy to report this idiot thought I could drive up to his dock and when the ⏰ ran out I cancelled no show and was paid $5 cancellation fee!

80sDude

Yeah those Harbor pings are a joke.. Like we're going to wade through all that traffic to pick you up at dock K