1st time puker jinx

MKS317

Never had a pax ask if someone has puked in my car before... 3 different occasions last night people asked if someone has and one girl told her friend she jinxed me.

Last ride of the night, guy pukes in my backseat. I was pissed and quiet for the next 10 minutes thinking this cant be true. Well, it was.

I came away with 3 things from that last ride. A cleaning fee, a funny story and belief that jinxes are real lol.

Just had the same thing happen to me last night . I mentioned how i haven't had anyone vomit in my car then someone vomited out my window right before bar time. $150 fee, but something I would have rather about avoided all together.

MKS317

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True I would've much rather it not happen too. But I used to detail cars on the side, so I have all the cleaning supplies and the carpet and door looked and smelled new in 10 minutes.

BikingBob

Jinx or good luck?
Not that I would ever want someone to throw up in another driver's car (or my own) but you mentioned it was the last ride. So as CableGuy said - all things considered not the worst possible situation. Sorry about the cleaning though.

steveK2016

Just had the same thing happen to me last night . I mentioned how i haven't had anyone vomit in my car then someone vomited out my window right before bar time. $150 fee, but something I would have rather about avoided all together.
Never let anyone puke out a window while car is moving, how much of that puke splashed back into your car and possibly go into the window crack? Id rather toss the floor mats or shampoo the floorboards, then have puke inside my door.

I have sickness bags, saved me 2 out of 2 times. I had home made ones but then had the genious idea to steal the 3 behind the seats everytime I fly. I do tradeshows for my company throughout the year so I have a nice collection.

Never let anyone put out a window while car is moving, how much of that puke splashed back into your car and possibly go into the window crack? Id rather toss the floor mats or shampoo the floorboards, then have puke inside my door.
Well hard to see what's going on in the back when you're driving. I even have vomit bags. Smh

steveK2016

Well hard to see what's going on in the back when you're driving. I even have vomit bags. Smh
I make it a point to screen every pax past midnight.

"Anyone feeling sick?"

"He doesnt look too good, has he already puked?" If yes I dont start the trip

"Who is the account holder? You're sitting next to sick guy, heres a sickness bag. Keep it open next to him just in case. The $150 is going on your credit card if he pukes"

Makes for a vigilent puker buddy.

"Anyone feeling sick?"

"Who is the account holder? You're sitting next to sick guy, heres a sickness bag. Keep it open next to him just in case. The $150 is going on your credit card if he pukes"

Good idea, I'll implement that next time

"Anyone feeling sick?"

The account holder was next to him. She kept saying it's ok it's all out the window. I'm like regardless I can't keep driving .I guarantee it's on the side of my car and you're getting a cleaning fee. She kept asking if I was gonna report it. Yup. Of course I am, now get out

steveK2016

Good idea, I'll implement that next time

The account holder was next to him. She kept saying it's ok it's all out the window. I'm like regardless I can't keep driving .I guarantee it's on the side of my car and you're getting a cleaning fee. She kept asking if I was gonna report it. Yup. Of course I am, now get out
Good on you for booting them, if either of the two that puked actually made a mess in my car, theyd get the boot too. Both did end up tipping me.

You gotta make it clear to the account holder that they are responsible and have the bag ready. I lock my windows, puking out of a windos of a moving vehicle can be more of a disaster than just straight puking in the car. Luckily it seems you may have avoid complete disaster on this one.