1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

1st annual sheet changing day

Discussion in 'Other' started by William1964, Sep 6, 2015.

1. William1964

William1964

According to the food room hospitality industry life state that bed linens should be changed every 72 hours regardless if anyone sleeps on them.

I'm not asking you to be helped to an industry standard just pointing out of fact that you haven't changed your sheets in months.

I've done this at every forum I've ever been a member at. You people are disgusting.

2. Fail. My girlfriend put clean sheets down yesterday.

3. poopy

poopy

Driving:
    UberX
    I change my plastic sheets daily... I find loose meds in there.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd and KGB7 like this.
  4. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    I dont use sheets, i just get a new mattress every Monday from a dumpster.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    ocbob2 likes this.
  5. William1964

William1964

I know how you people are. It's the 72 robots that worry me...

6. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    Add 3 more layers to your tinfoil hat and double up on your meds. eBay has great prices on both, directly shipped from China.

Drinking lead paint is known to cure schizophrenia.

ocbob2 likes this.
  7. William1964

William1964

Great now you've attracted 39 more robots for a total of 111 keep it up dude we're all going to be wearing them

8. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.

Dr. Seuss

9. Or cause it, lol. Now we understand!

10. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    Depends from which side of the toilet you drink out of. East vs West.

Hint; drink from left side if you like Bieber.

11. The sheets I really don't mind so much. It's changing out this straight-jacket that sucks camel balls. After 30 days things get real funky...

12. William1964

William1964

The imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

I changed my sheets. Have taken time off to slow down. Got my new 18 karat gold bracelet. So many fun and cool things coming up.

Traded in the tin foil hat for an 18 karat gold bracelet. The 3 bracelets double as a necklace. I tried to 1 ounce bars but they're no fun and you can't really use them. I've doubled the amount of gold I have in reserve.

No I've seen a nice trip to Vegas in December $452 including the rental car through southwest which will also give me 18 hundred miles.

Maybe madonna will get me out of this funk...

13. William1964

William1964

Dear passengers you stink. Please please please do your laundry. Its not that you stink personally it's your clothes. I finally figured out what that burning order is.

You late night food service individuals I know you're tired I know you're busy I know your lack of motivation but to be honest it's sometimes very hard to breathe comfortable around you.

I know the difference between the smell of clothes that have been worn for two straight weeks in pheromones. Trust me its not a beautiful smell not attractive in the least.

It's laundry day people get this s*** done

Surprisingly I have not had a passenger that smelt like their cat just pissed on them. Now I had that problem most of my life, these people were everywhere, but when my cat died I kept the other two female cats out of my room. It's usually the male cat that has the strong odor.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  14. ocbob2

ocbob2

Driving:
    UberX
    This explained a lot in this post. You are a cat lady. You have too many cats. Number of cats should be zero.

15. William1964

William1964

Yeah there's two cats left in the house they stay out of my room I stay out of their room. I pet them whenever I see them.