20yearsdriving

different question....how can I become illegal? Where can I get basic illegal papers I can use at hospital etc... Tired of trying to beat them...how do I join them and get to walk away from accountability

MacArthur Park

IMG_2686.jpg

IMG_2687.jpg

emdeplam

MacArthur Park

What are the best docs to ask for? How does it work? Me in MacArthur park = mark. I need to go in with a game plan. thanks

--saw your post. I dont want to be a US citizen. I want illegal ID that gets me = bank account, drivers license, state benefits etc... I dont want to violate US ID law...I want to be an illegal muching the system

20yearsdriving

What are the best docs to ask for? How does it work? Me in MacArthur park = mark. I need to go in with a game plan. thanks

--saw your post. I dont want to be a US citizen. I want illegal ID that gets me = bank account, drivers license, state benefits etc... I dont want to violate US ID law...I want to be an illegal muching the system

Illegals are not quite able to Mooch
You need to be legal to Mooch

C'mom you know that well

emdeplam

Illegals are not quite able to Mooch
You need to be legal to Mooch

C'mom you know that well

If I am documented illegal...

I get drivers license...my insurance is I walk away from any liability...find me in country X
I sign a lease...break it ...find me in country X
Bank account ....find me...
Assistance programs to resident undocumented for heating, water etc...

I dont want to argue these points. Anyone have insight how to get good documentation an illegal would use/ not fake US Id

20yearsdriving

Here you are now Illegal

IMG_2689.jpg

I get drivers license...my insurance is I walk away from any liability...find me in country X

I dont want to argue these points. Anyone have insight how to get good documentation an illegal would use/ not fake US Id

That is greatly Exagerated

It's like me saying you are probably Lazy & have Bad credit ??
I do not assume that about you

IMG_2690.jpg

emdeplam

Is the ID you share above generally easy to obtain in MacArthur Park? How do I ask for it?

Would this be enough to get a drivers license? bank account? or do I need a 2nd form of ID?

Do you think it would fly if my Spanish sucks?

thanks

20yearsdriving

There I fixed your credit ^^^

Is the ID you share above generally easy to obtain in MacArthur Park? How do I ask for it?

Would this be enough to get a drivers license? bank account? or do I need a 2nd form of ID?

Do you think it would fly if my Spanish sucks?

thanks

I don't think you can pass as a illegal

Pass as a Fugitive it's the same

Pig Pen

Mark MacArthur

Put in the parks address as your residency.

automatically
Before they get in the car arexwe allowed to ask to see their DACA card?

LA Dispatcher

Ask getoutofmycar how to become a deadbeat without the benefits of being illegal.:oopsies:

Last edited:

Adieu

getoutofmycar I thought you auto-1*'d everybody???

You could alwsys procure a Ugandan passport and flee once the creditors come knocking