Uberdriver2710

True.....but sometimes you are tired as hell and dont want to deal with it ..........

I know...being assertive takes energy.

In that case...Tell them it's sleepytime, and that you don't to doze off and crash!:p

They'll understand, unless they want to risk losing their lives.:cool:

mandreyka

Oh sorry, ive been driving for 13 hours and 58 minutes........They sign me out at 14 hours and I'm not allowed to drive anymore without waiting 6 hours.........Sorry Lyft Policy.....

Normally "NO" is usually countered with pleas, fake tip offers, etc...... but with this one they don't know what to say......
Nah... you want to stop at Taco Bell real quick ? Sure....

Head to the bathroom and lock yourself in for 20 minutes while you troll UP.

Come out bragging how you haven't felt better in a looong time , then go up and order some food.

Make it hurt

Spuntino

Trade them a stop for a stop. Tell them you will make their stop if they let you stop as take a huge dump.

Reactions: qaz

SmokeyTheRobot

Oh sorry, ive been driving for 13 hours and 58 minutes........They sign me out at 14 hours and I'm not allowed to drive anymore without waiting 6 hours.........Sorry Lyft Policy.....

Normally "NO" is usually countered with pleas, fake tip offers, etc...... but with this one they don't know what to say......
Man up, just say no

uberxreallysux

Dang! 14 hours online my goodness. You are a true Uber/lyft ants. No wonder Uber can afford to hire a new CEO. You need to throw yourself out of your car.