Lady Driver LBC

crappy short ones.....they are using me fpr my ac. Plus more drivers trying to stay cool....

I should have taken a truckload of watermelons to florence and normandie and made real money today
Yep. Pax get lazier in the heat. It's why I'm staying in for another hour or so.

Love ice-cold watermelon juice. Do it! Make sure those melons are sweet. :wink::p

Travis -k

crappy short ones.....they are using me fpr my ac. Plus more drivers trying to stay cool....

I should have taken a truckload of watermelons to florence and normandie and made real money today
Km

I've hucked thousands of watermelons in my teen years.

Watermelon Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus is a scrambling and trailing vine in the flowering plant family Cucurbitaceae. The species originated in southern Africa, and there is evidence of its cultivation in Ancient Egypt. It is grown in tropical and sub-tropical areas worldwide for its large edible fruit, also known as a watermelon, which is a special kind of berry with a hard rind and no internal division, botanically called a pepo. The sweet, juicy flesh is usually deep red to pink, with many black seeds. The fruit can be eaten raw or pickled and the rind is edible after cooking.

Lady Driver LBC

Km

I've hucked thousands of watermelons in my teen years.

Watermelon Citrullus lanatus var. lanatus is a scrambling and trailing vine in the flowering plant family Cucurbitaceae. The species originated in southern Africa, and there is evidence of its cultivation in Ancient Egypt. It is grown in tropical and sub-tropical areas worldwide for its large edible fruit, also known as a watermelon, which is a special kind of berry with a hard rind and no internal division, botanically called a pepo. The sweet, juicy flesh is usually deep red to pink, with many black seeds. The fruit can be eaten raw or pickled and the rind is edible after cooking.
OMG you're killing me man! Sounds so good...

LoveBC

Attachments

• CFC5A80C-C597-4AEF-AE4C-FE563E24D03B-6379-000005A596355D17.jpeg
    CFC5A80C-C597-4AEF-AE4C-FE563E24D03B-6379-000005A596355D17.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 16

Travis -k

How or why would you pickle a watermelon ?
Only the rind

Directions
  1. Pare watermelon rind and remove all pink portions.
  2. Cut rind into 1 x 2 inch pieces about 1 inch thick or into 3/4 by 1 inch cubes.
  3. Weigh.
  4. Soak rind overnight in brine made by dissolving 1/4 cup salt in each quart of water (make enough brine to cover).
  5. Drain rind, wash in fresh water and drain.

Alt-right Leader

Only the rind

Directions
  1. Pare watermelon rind and remove all pink portions.
  2. Cut rind into 1 x 2 inch pieces about 1 inch thick or into 3/4 by 1 inch cubes.
  3. Weigh.
  4. Soak rind overnight in brine made by dissolving 1/4 cup salt in each quart of water (make enough brine to cover).
  5. Drain rind, wash in fresh water and drain.
My mother would can Watermelon Pickles. Got two melons at Stater Brothers, one will be history by lunch time tomorrow.

Travis -k

When I worked at Albertsons one of my fellow dept heads would buy a big watermelon bowl for lunch every day, she lost weight on the watermelon diet.
Yeah it will make you "Regular" as in regularly crap your shorts if you eat to much of it.

doraemon666

Benefits of watermelon rind.

1. It May Make You Better in Bed
No, watermelon rind isn’t nature-powered Bluepill, but some research shows that it may help men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. Its libido-boosting powers come from the amino acid citrulline, which is concentrated in the rind. One study showed that taking L-citrulline supplements can improve erections without many of the potential side effects associated with "Bluepill".