180 days of slaves

CrashiusClay

Funny how they didn't mention THAT!

Why is it funny?

It is par for the course.

The same way Lyft went to "unstoppable" LyftLines.

There was no announcement.

As your Union Leader, I suggest a total withdrawl from pickups at 1455 Market AND 185/165 Berry Street.

Is that strategy not the best way to get our point(s) across?

Imagine an Uber Employee not able to get an Uber ride.

Imagine a Lyft Employee stranded on Berry Street.

Imagine all the People...

nash801

Excellent plan

Why is it funny?

As your Union Leader, I suggest a total withdrawl from pickups at 1455 Market AND 185/165 Berry Street.

Also Uber engineering creekside court
Screenshot_20170919-111813.png
palo Alto

TheWanderer

Why is it funny?

But then the square and Twitter people would not get a ride as well lol.

NorCalPhil

San Joaquin County, which didn't even have the DF before the recent bump, still has 6. Cross over into Alameda County and it drops to 2.

I also experienced the timeout today, 25 or 30 minutes, though don't quote me on that.

bronkdog

I get a request sending me to 1455 market ... I say ....oh you work for uber... "she says how do you know that"... these clowns don't think we really exist..we are non humans to them. I drop her off on 11th street she starts walking towards 12th... this is the future of the tech company I'm thinking.. smh

Last edited:

Sacto Burbs

No, no, no. Union Leader has decreed we shall boycott that address. There will be co-lateral Twitter damage, but no matter. ...

Strange Fruit

No, no, no. Union Leader has decreed we shall boycott that address. There will be co-lateral Twitter damage, but no matter. ...
No matter? Twitter should die off. Thise people aren't doing any good in the world. That's a positive. Except, I thought they get picked up on 9th. That's like, not 11th

AcesFull

San Joaquin County, which didn't even have the DF before the recent bump, still has 6. Cross over into Alameda County and it drops to 2.

I also experienced the timeout today, 25 or 30 minutes, though don't quote me on that.

I'm in Tracy. Still have 6. No timeout. When you crossed back into San Joaquin, did it go back to 6?