180 days of more bull shit

Inshur

Uber Driver 007

It didn’t make sense.

They should have raised it to 3. And even now, they could’ve decreased it to 3.

Don’t blame Uber for this, blame the thousands of idiot drivers who were boasting about how they will best milk their 6 DF’s on the forums and elsewhere online. There is much wisdom in keeping one’s mouth shut.

On another bright note, the long-awaited ‘Milky Way’ deactivations have begun too.

ViaDriver Professor

Yes, the driver is their worst enemy.

Breaking news, Uber losing license to operate in London by end of September. Good for Uber, hopefully, Uber is reading this. I hope all countries follow suit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170922-061446.png
    Screenshot_20170922-061446.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Where did you read this? I don't have an email, and their website only has the August update?

ViaDriver Professor

This was put in on their most recent app update yesterday.
It will be a matter of time before Lyft follows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170922-052827.png
    Screenshot_20170922-052827.png
    48 KB · Views: 126

Geyrils

:biggrin::biggrin::p:biggrin::p:p180 days change that changed before 180 days!
Thank God this particular one lasted almost a month,one lasted no second this week.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Darknatas

Well that's bullshit let's see if lyft removes the 6 destinations that they just changed and go back to 3

K.O.N.Y

It didn’t make sense.

They should have raised it to 3. And even now, they could’ve decreased it to 3.

Don’t blame Uber for this, blame the thousands of idiot drivers who were boasting about how they will best milk their 6 DF’s on the forums and elsewhere online. There is much wisdom in keeping one’s mouth shut.

On another bright note, the long-awaited ‘Milky Way’ deactivations have begun too.
Blame the guy who's actually online long enough to use all 6 in one day

Zubera

Every time they try to control or restrict me they're losing me more. I don't care what they want, I'll do only what I want.

jaybx17

With 1.7 million TLC Uber vehicles on the road in NYC I don't see how extra destination filters should have impacted "wait times" in any way. Maybe in the areas (suburbs) people don't want to drive in the first place because of the 0.32 a mile rates :rolleyes:

Zubera

With 1.7 million TLC Uber vehicles on the road in NYC I don't see how extra destination filters should have impacted "wait times" in any way. Maybe in the areas (suburbs) people don't want to drive in the first place because of the 0.32 a mile rates :rolleyes:
Fuber realized that they gave more freedom to drivers and it wasn't their intention at the first place. "Wait time" excuse is a bs.

Inshur New York