180 Days of FU To Drivers

uber6

With the Destination Filter going back to 2 per day its time to go back to working longer for less.

Funny thing is they can continue to do whatever they want even for 35 cents a mile and we will all still drive

Road2nowhere

The smart drivers have been putting in less hours if any at all. If it gets any worse there is no reason to drive. The costs begin to outweigh the earnings. Taking the destination filters away from us was a blow to earnings. I'll be driving 10% of the very little that I was driving. I won't be driving where uber wants me to drive, I only drove when I could control my destinations to a degree. After all, it is Rideshare, isn't it.

lakersfan1

With the Destination Filter going back to 2 per day its time to go back to working longer for less.

Funny thing is they can continue to do whatever they want even for 35 cents a mile and we will all still drive
Not this time of year. Target just raised thier minimum wage to $11 and announced a Holiday hiring boom. Uber better be walking on eggshells until January.

MrCity

It was a good PR move and then they undid the most significant change at the end. I really wish other people would see Uber as just a means of making money as Uber sees all of us as a means of making money. This is a very young and very turbulent business; I would not put very much stock into it.

UberServant

@@@@@, @@@@@, @@@@@. Nobody is forcing anyone to drive for Uber. If you don't like it, don't drive. The way people talk here its like Uber is forcing drivers out on the road with a whip.

Syed raza

Uber don’t even know what they want to achieve when you don’t have target you start moving backwards.